shape
carat
color
clarity

StacylikesSparkles

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
blacksand|1353943497|3315657 said:
Yay! You added more pictures! Absolutely gorgeous. I love the little details, like the polka dots on your toenails! Love the mismatched BM dresses. Love how happy you look! You have a twinkle in your eye in almost every pic. And I love that red hair! You know I have such a fondness for redheads. Maybe that's why I'm marrying one!

Your photographer did a great job, and so did you.

Thank you! I just LOVE how our day played out in the end and looking back it was better than I thought it'd be! It was a good bit of work, but I think all the personal touches really made for a fabulous day! I am kind of sad we didn't get a picture of the place mats though. I bought brown kraft paper from amazon and stamped each place mat with like 6-7 different stamps (we did some hearts, a few thinks like 'Mr&Mrs', 'Handmade with Love', etc in a few colors) and then put a heart sticker on them and had one of the BM's write in everyone's name. They were fun but took FOREVER to do lol

Oh and gingers are the best! So glad that you're marrying one lol :lol: :appl:

gem_anemone|1354019833|3316345 said:
I'm loving the new pics! Your color scheme is so original and everything looked so fun and great together!

Thank you! I think that the color scheme really matched the day, which was fun and happy. That was all I wanted in the day and seeing the pictures of everyone smiling (and DH and I smiling like fiends) really shows that the day turned out just as I hoped it would. Don't get me wrong, there was a bit of stress in the beginning of the day and some craziness with the MIL, but it was SO WORTH IT as soon as I started walking down the 'aisle' with my Dad and Granddaddy!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
omg these pictures are gorgeous!!! Thank you for bombarding us ;-) I feel like I was almost there! I really like the color scheme of your bm dresses too. Still tied together because of the similar length/color family, but definitely showcases each of their personalities!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
pandabee|1354079088|3317133 said:
omg these pictures are gorgeous!!! Thank you for bombarding us ;-) I feel like I was almost there! I really like the color scheme of your bm dresses too. Still tied together because of the similar length/color family, but definitely showcases each of their personalities!

Ha! You're very welcome! :appl: I think that each BM appreciated the color choices and I know a few ladies plan on or have already worn the dress again! :) I actually bought one of the dresses for one of the girls because she doesn't wear dresses regularly and I know it would have 'gone to waste' so I bought it for me and just let her borrow it for the wedding lol They are all infinity dresses and can be worn a ton of ways (as you can see) and my SIL actually did the 'crocheting' of the straps to give them each a different look. Can you even believe they are the same dress?!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
StacylikesSparkles|1354106486|3317264 said:
pandabee|1354079088|3317133 said:

Ha! You're very welcome! :appl: I think that each BM appreciated the color choices and I know a few ladies plan on or have already worn the dress again! :) I actually bought one of the dresses for one of the girls because she doesn't wear dresses regularly and I know it would have 'gone to waste' so I bought it for me and just let her borrow it for the wedding lol They are all infinity dresses and can be worn a ton of ways (as you can see) and my SIL actually did the 'crocheting' of the straps to give them each a different look. Can you even believe they are the same dress?!

Oh no way!! I had to take a second look. I think it was more evident in the first set of photos you posted, the one where you are posing like you are beckoning you and your team of Greek muses to seduce the camera (the thoughts that go through my head sometimes). That is so cool!! Makes a bit more sense now ;))

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
pandabee|1354138734|3317691 said:
Oh no way!! I had to take a second look. I think it was more evident in the first set of photos you posted, the one where you are posing like you are beckoning you and your team of Greek muses to seduce the camera (the thoughts that go through my head sometimes). That is so cool!! Makes a bit more sense now ;))

Crazy, right?! Super versatile and I wanted to make sure my ladies would be able to wear the dress again and not waste money!

Oh and I LOVE the way your mind works! Greek muses!! How awesome is that to be compared to?! :appl:

audball

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful photos Stacy!

You should go post your favorites to the archived threads in the Newlywed forum! That place needs to be revived!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
audball|1354199159|3318223 said:
Beautiful photos Stacy!

You should go post your favorites to the archived threads in the Newlywed forum! That place needs to be revived!

I was just thinking the same thing! I'm still sorting through and trying to figure out my favorites, but I will definitely be posting over there shortly! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results