carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you!!

The FC and OEC alternating band is the “Hannah” from Single Stone in platinum.

The plain milgrained platinum band is from Etsy. It’s handforged and I was able to order it exactly to my specification 1.5mm tall x 1.8mm wide (tiny bit taller and wider than the listing). I also asked for satin finish with a slightly flatter top vs. a domed top.

Unfortunately the Single Stone is out of my budget. And could you please tell me, where the milgrained bubble band is from?

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Unfortunately the Single Stone is out of my budget. And could you please tell me, where the milgrained bubble band is from?

Unfortunately that one is from Single Stone too. It’s the Gabby in mini size in rose gold.

But this style I have seen from a lot of different vendors since I got mine about 9 years ago and I think some do it even better!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
:kiss2: That octagonal asscher! Have you shared the info on this anywhere else please? It's stunning!

Thank you! I don’t have a separate thread on it but I have more pics and the story behind it in this thread. I LOVE vintage octagonal/deep cut cornered asschers and am so lucky to have 2 of them! My original ER stone (now in the necklace) is 2.04 GIA M and the current ER stone is 2.01 GIA G.

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
I am obsessed with this entire look. Is your black rhodium (?) band with single or rose cuts?

Thanks. The shank is blacken 14K white gold with a platinum head. They are reverse-set full cuts but I think rose cuts work too. I love the look/feel of pointy pavilions and nicknamed them rock studs.

Is your pup a Jack Russell terrier? Too cute!

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks. The shank is blacken 14K white gold with a platinum head. They are reverse-set full cuts but I think rose cuts work too. I love the look/feel of pointy pavilions and nicknamed them rock studs.

Is your pup a Jack Russell terrier? Too cute!

I love your ring!

Ah, thanks. He is an adopted cattle dog mix. We think he has a little border collie in him too.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have been on a Tiffany band kick lately, finding retired styles to add to my growing stacking band collection. I received this 14KT rose gold pierced Atlas band a few days ago and have worn it every day.

50173009-4D92-4ECB-A50D-98421DF951A1.jpeg
I love your stack and Tiffany band! They look so nice together..
I have too! I just purchased a Tiffany band yesterday.

Last edited:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oooh, @MamaBee, which one did you get? I love Tiffany bands!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh, @MamaBee, which one did you get? I love Tiffany bands!

This one @MissGotRocks..I already have the Embrace band. I debated about getting this one because it says Tiffany on it but I kept saying no..but then going back to look at it. I just decided to go for it. I can stack it easily without diamonds rubbing the band next to it.
9FD1CAA1-0BC0-4684-91D6-3FD0C3A04412.jpeg

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock

I honestly overlooked Tiffany as a brand for years thinking it was so overpriced. Now I recognize and appreciate their quality and workmanship. I am comfortable purchasing pre-loved feeling confident in what I am getting. Please share your Tiffany finds when you acquire them.

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
This one @MissGotRocks..I already have the Embrace band. I debated about getting this one because it says Tiffany on it but I kept saying no..but then going back to look at it. I just decided to go for it. I can stack it easily without diamonds rubbing the band next to it.
9FD1CAA1-0BC0-4684-91D6-3FD0C3A04412.jpeg

YAY, congratulations!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I honestly overlooked Tiffany as a brand for years thinking it was so overpriced. Now I recognize and appreciate their quality and workmanship. I am comfortable purchasing pre-loved feeling confident in what I am getting. Please share your Tiffany finds when you acquire them.

I think there’s a thread where people show all their Tiffany items.

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
I think there’s a thread where people show all their Tiffany items.

Thanks for letting me know, I am off to find the thread! Sorry if I went off on a band tangent on Stack of the Day thread. I will post another stack when I get the new ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results