shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
0EF84AD7-013E-4A0E-94F7-3BFC447E64BD.jpeg
I did a little band upgrade today, I traded in my 2mm half round for a 2mm comfort fit half round. Now that the height matches the other bands, it works so much better!

It looked pretty before your upgrade @jbake..but it does look more cohesive now that it’s the same height...I love your stack! Your three stone ring is gorgeous..

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
It looked pretty before your upgrade @jbake..but it does look more cohesive now that it’s the same height...I love your stack! Your three stone ring is gorgeous..

Thanks! Cohesive is definitely the goal!
I reach for this stack almost everyday! ❤️

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
0EF84AD7-013E-4A0E-94F7-3BFC447E64BD.jpeg
I did a little band upgrade today, I traded in my 2mm half round for a 2mm comfort fit half round. Now that the height matches the other bands, it works so much better!

love it...I am kinda of weird about them matching myself....

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Ohm. Mah. Gerd. I LOVE those two bands! Where did they come from?!

:lol: Thanks, @ItsMainelyYou !! I had my navette ring repurposed into these bands. These were made by DK- my first ever project with him.
I really wanted a Norah by CvB but worry about the stones’ girdles being damaged when I stack them with the ring I intend to wear them with. I’m nonetheless pleased with how they turned out. Thanks again!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results