shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty!!! I’m currently looking for a wedding band and would love to know which one the Tiffany’s one is? Thanks!

The Tiffany is the second from the bottom nearest my hand)

Honeybasil

Shiny_Rock
Here is my new stack. I just added the French cut sapphire and the marquises diamond band. It has taken me a long time to find bands that work with my solitaire and wedding band, but I think I really like this combo. I can take the sapphire out if I don’t want blue one day. B02B529A-51F7-4F48-BA43-7277537CAE64.jpeg 9FD2667A-53EE-4C78-8C7F-1A820815EBC6.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always take pictures of my diamond when I’m hiking! Something about the filtered light through the trees. My husband and kids just roll their eyes if they catch me:lol:

Hahaha Greg is very patient. I agree the light filtering through is awesome.

We went hiking again today but I left my rings at home because I am finding my fingers swell terribly when I am hiking. Last time I had so much trouble getting them off so this time hiking sans rings. I missed them but my fingers swelled again during/after the hike. :/

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 3.51.37 PM.png

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahaha Greg is very patient. I agree the light filtering through is awesome.

We went hiking again today but I left my rings at home because I am finding my fingers swell terribly when I am hiking. Last time I had so much trouble getting them off so this time hiking sans rings. I missed them but my fingers swelled again during/after the hike. :/

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 3.51.37 PM.png

Looks a beautiful day in the garden state

Kh0117

Rough_Rock
Here is my new stack. I just added the French cut sapphire and the marquises diamond band. It has taken me a long time to find bands that work with my solitaire and wedding band, but I think I really like this combo. I can take the sapphire out if I don’t want blue one day. B02B529A-51F7-4F48-BA43-7277537CAE64.jpeg 9FD2667A-53EE-4C78-8C7F-1A820815EBC6.jpeg

I love your marquise and polish color!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
My yellow sapphire & diamond, trellis style 3 stone, my eternity and 20th wedding anniversary band - all in platinum. In the sunshine on a lovely autumn day.

CD717BA6-CCA7-46EC-A0FF-8BC0E8D7505F.jpeg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your pink sapphire @Alex T!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tiffany true.jpg

New rose gold Tiffany True band, with old yellow gold Tiffany band and old Whiteflash diamond and platinum band. Sorry for the lousy picture. The Tiffany true band is very detailed and oh so beautiful!

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Goldentouch, I love this band sooo much.. there is a long story behind it. I looked at it at my local jewelers for probably 4 years, at least. I would try it on, and and it just felt & looked so great.. it's super heavy in a substantial feeling kind of way and so comfortable..I never pulled the trigger because it only fit my ring finger and I have too many bands already, so I always told my jeweler there was just not enough real estate, lol..I had also just had my engagement ring reset by caysie and bought a pretty band (actually, the one in the photo) and I was afraid there wasn't enough opportunity to justify the cost... the year before my 15th wedding anniversary, I went in and it was gone! my heart sank.. turns out it was at their other store in Skaneateles.. I was so upset at the thought of it being gone that I knew that I had to have it. I came home with it on my 14th wedding after already getting a tennis bracelet.. I told my dear hubs it was just incentive to stay married until our next anniversary :lol-2: I call it my vegas ring and it's really stunning in person. I have actually had more than one person walk across the room to look at it. It is amazingly sparkly and actually, not my "normal" style. I wear it more than any other ring and it kind of makes me sad because I really love my engagement ring. I spent a long time chasing a ring that I let get away years ago, so I didn't want to make that mistake again. As I have gotten older, a band feels a little more right to me most days.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your wide band!! That is what I wanted for an engagement ring - but my x husband didn’t think it was appropriate.... I should of known then

shoot.. I just replied to you in a message above but forgot to hit reply :roll2::lol:

GoldenTouch

Shiny_Rock
Goldentouch, I love this band sooo much.. there is a long story behind it. I looked at it at my local jewelers for probably 4 years, at least. I would try it on, and and it just felt & looked so great.. it's super heavy in a substantial feeling kind of way and so comfortable..I never pulled the trigger because it only fit my ring finger and I have too many bands already, so I always told my jeweler there was just not enough real estate, lol..I had also just had my engagement ring reset by caysie and bought a pretty band (actually, the one in the photo) and I was afraid there wasn't enough opportunity to justify the cost... the year before my 15th wedding anniversary, I went in and it was gone! my heart sank.. turns out it was at their other store in Skaneateles.. I was so upset at the thought of it being gone that I knew that I had to have it. I came home with it on my 14th wedding after already getting a tennis bracelet.. I told my dear hubs it was just incentive to stay married until our next anniversary :lol-2: I call it my vegas ring and it's really stunning in person. I have actually had more than one person walk across the room to look at it. It is amazingly sparkly and actually, not my "normal" style. I wear it more than any other ring and it kind of makes me sad because I really love my engagement ring. I spent a long time chasing a ring that I let get away years ago, so I didn't want to make that mistake again. As I have gotten older, a band feels a little more right to me most days.

I would of crossed the room to check it out as well!!
Stunning!
Do you have any “stats” on it?
I’d live to have one made.... perhaps for my next big birthday??!!

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
I would of crossed the room to check it out as well!!
Stunning!
Do you have any “stats” on it?
I’d live to have one made.... perhaps for my next big birthday??!!

it's 2.51 carats of G VS stones..18kt the setting itself is what makes it feel so comfy to me.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results