shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Y’all are killing me with your stacks, ladies!! The pinks, blues, gold, floral pattern and step cut- ALL GORGE❤️❤️!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trying out different bands with Summer..:kiss2: 06121301-FECA-467E-8CC9-699458C5F89D.jpeg

This is the perfect combination of elegance and sophistication and wow factor. Joanne Like @maita13 I am swooning over your stacks!♥

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My SOTD. Waiting for surgeon for my DH’s follow up.

FC252670-49EA-454D-959E-704D1551E637.jpeg

The paper-polyester shorts are that blue lol.

@missy I love Bubbalah with the Sapphire band! Gorgeous! You mentioned a while ago getting her reset...but I think that setting is so pretty..Are you still considering a new setting?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I love Bubbalah with the Sapphire band! Gorgeous! You mentioned a while ago getting her reset...but I think that setting is so pretty..Are you still considering a new setting?

Thanks Joanne. I am but it is on hold for the moment. I agree the setting it is currently in is very pretty and feminine. I love that it looks like a flower to me. At heart however, I am a solitaire girl (an old girl but still a girl lol) and one day I will return to my solitaire roots. To me that is the epitome of an engagement ring. The solitaire. For now I love the setting and am enjoying Bubbalah in the setting and as you might remember I do have a ring that scratches my solitaire itch til I reset Bubbalah.

bubbalahandtommyinbed.png

more-Sparkle

Rough_Rock
HELP!!!

For all of you who stack, MY band broke! it looks as though 2 pieces broke off.
Now what do I do with it.
Throw it away?
Pay to get it fixed?
Scrap it?
I couldn't find the missing pieces. IMG_1256.jpeg IMG_1257.jpeg IMG_1258.jpeg

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
HELP!!!

Throw it away?
Pay to get it fixed?
Scrap it?

Oh no I am so sorry! Where did the band come from originally? I think the answer to me would depend on how sentimental the band was to me and how much I liked it. If it was sentimental I would totally have it fixed, if it wasn't and there were other band I would rather have replace it I wouldn't put the money it to it, ya know?

more-Sparkle

Rough_Rock
Oh no I am so sorry! Where did the band come from originally? I think the answer to me would depend on how sentimental the band was to me and how much I liked it. If it was sentimental I would totally have it fixed, if it wasn't and there were other band I would rather have replace it I wouldn't put the money it to it, ya know?

Thank you...I bought it for myself at the jewelry district in LA. It had broken once before just weeks after I bought it and they fixed it and reinforced the tinnier parts of the band. I like the stacked looked which is why I got it. No sentimental value really.. but it still makes me sad and is a waste of money now at this point.

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you...I bought it for myself at the jewelry district in LA. It had broken once before just weeks after I bought it and they fixed it and reinforced the tinnier parts of the band. I like the stacked looked which is why I got it. No sentimental value really.. but it still makes me sad and is a waste of money now at this point.

I understand, so now I think you get to decide what you'd like to have, the repaired ring or a different ring in it's place. I would hate it about the money part though. I also understand the sadness as I hate to lose anything I liked enough to buy in the first place.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
HELP!!!

Throw it away?
Pay to get it fixed?
Scrap it?

Toe ring? :think:

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
I love this stack @Fabulous50...The yellow gold looks so yummy on you. For whatever reason YG doesn’t look good on me..It looks so rich and luxurious...:kiss2:

This is so luxurious :kiss2:

Stunning. :love:

I love this stack @Fabulous50...The yellow gold looks so yummy on you. For whatever reason YG doesn’t look good on me..It looks so rich and luxurious...:kiss2:

Thanks, all! I do love the yellow gold so much. There is a back story to the Schlumberger - my hubby gave it to me on the day we married, after the ceremony. :love: . Sadly, I lost that ring (or it was stolen? I will never know) almost 5 years ago and Tiffanys had stopped making the ruby ones. Thankfully they started making them again and we saw it together one day at Tiffany's, and he bought it on the spot! It was shocking and so exciting. I admit I cried a little, kind of scaring our DDs lol. The sales lady gave us some champagne too when she heard the story...

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks, all! I do love the yellow gold so much. There is a back story to the Schlumberger - my hubby gave it to me on the day we married, after the ceremony. :love: . Sadly, I lost that ring (or it was stolen? I will never know) almost 5 years ago and Tiffanys had stopped making the ruby ones. Thankfully they started making them again and we saw it together one day at Tiffany's, and he bought it on the spot! It was shocking and so exciting. I admit I cried a little, kind of scaring our DDs lol. The sales lady gave us some champagne too when she heard the story...

That’s such a sweet story @Fabulous50..:love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Thank you @Bonfire! Their in stock pieces vary and I just don’t remember if this was in inventory. It was an IG giveaway and I think one of the first I entered. I’m not usually a joiner that way but oh I was so glad I entered. Their pieces are TDF.

I just went to their site for you and there are a few pink diamond bands but nothing just like mine. I would contact them and tell them what you would like and see if it’s doable. I love this band so much and would love you to enjoy one too. ❤️

I love it so much and it looks comfortable. Are those melees? Or 5 pointers? Do you remember?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it so much and it looks comfortable. Are those melees? Or 5 pointers? Do you remember?

@joelly I'm not home right now but when I get home I’ll see if I put the appraisal Leibish sent me with this ring in the safe. That has the stats on it. All I remember off hand is that it’s 18k rose gold with 7 natural fancy pink diamonds. If I had to guess 5 pointers sounds about right.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
@joelly I'm not home right now but when I get home I’ll see if I put the appraisal Leibish sent me with this ring in the safe. That has the stats on it. All I remember off hand is that it’s 18k rose gold with 7 natural fancy pink diamonds. If I had to guess 5 pointers sounds about right.

The ring is so so pretty. I love it for daily wear. I’ll wait here patiently. Thank you so much for taking the time to look for the information.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results