color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kayla17 is there a thread on your top picture? Love everything about that set......
Hi! No, I’ve never posted a thread. The setting was made by David Klass and the diamond is 3.098 I VS1 ACA. =)2

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! No, I’ve never posted a thread. The setting was made by David Klass and the diamond is 3.098 I VS1 ACA. =)2
I'd love to see more pictures of it.....Gorgeous! DK does fabulous work!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SOTD but only while I am in bed because my rings will not be fitting for at least a few weeks. I call this Bubbalah, Bands and BooBoo.:sun:

bubbalahonmiddlefinger.jpg.png

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
SOTD but only while I am in bed because my rings will not be fitting for at least a few weeks. I call this Bubbalah, Bands and BooBoo.:sun:

Oh no Missy! Get well soon!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no Missy! Get well soon!

Aww thank you @InsecureSweetGirl! I'm OK. Just a little finger surgery to remove a double ganglion cyst but it's annoying because I have to keep my hand upright and elevated till I see the surgeon back on March 18th...my arm is tired lol. But I am OK. Thank you for your good wishes. XO.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Aww thank you @InsecureSweetGirl! I'm OK. Just a little finger surgery to remove a double ganglion cyst but it's annoying because I have to keep my hand upright and elevated till I see the surgeon back on March 18th...my arm is tired lol. But I am OK. Thank you for your good wishes. XO.
I’m imagining you propping up your left hand on a puffy stack of white-silk-covered goose down pillows, and somehow that will heal you faster! lol

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Aw @missy, good for you for enjoying Bubbalah any way you can! She's too purdy not to be admired :kiss2: Sending lots of healing dust to you! Xxx

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wishing you a quick recovery and hoping you feel better soon, @missy.

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Awwww Missy, Wishing you speedy recovery.....with your positive attitude I am sure you will heal faster than most!!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Most creative stack of the day in my opinion. :D Get well quickly Missy so you can wear your Bubbalah again in comfort! I’m glad she is still coming out to play in spite of your boo boo finger!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

@missy I didn’t know you had surgery! Poor finger! I hope it heals quickly!:kiss2:

Drm1grl

Shiny_Rock
My stack (was in my right hand) today. Trying to decide on whether to keep the ruby and diamond band on the bottom. I think I would like it better if it were a full eternity band but wondering if the cost is worth it. Opinions welcome! 656643F1-74C3-41FD-A330-287E9A304E7C.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was hoping I'd be able to wear my ER by now but no luck as I am still swollen. :((
Here's my SOTD in bed only because they just don't fit and when it doesn't fit I have to quit :oops2: (wearing my ring temporarily).::)
It's still dark here (before sunrise).

stackonpinky.jpg.png

@missy I didn’t know you had surgery! Poor finger! I hope it heals quickly!:kiss2:

Thanks sweet @Mamabean!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was hoping I'd be able to wear my ER by now but no luck as I am still swollen. :((
Here's my SOTD in bed only because they just don't fit and when it doesn't fit I have to quit :oops2: (wearing my ring temporarily).::)

stackonpinky.jpg.png

Thanks sweet @Mamabean!
I hope it doesn’t hurt..:(2 If you can get your dh to get some Bromelain..that will help with the swelling..as will eating lots of pineapple. I had a cyst removal surgery near my finger in the top of the palm a few years ago and I was told to take that. Maybe that will help..:kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope it doesn’t hurt..:(2 If you can get your dh to get some Bromelain..that will help with the swelling..as will eating lots of pineapple. I had a cyst removal surgery near my finger in the top of the palm a few years ago and I was told to take that. Maybe that will help..:kiss2:

Thanks @Mamabean, appreciate the advice. I will see if I can get fresh pineapple here. It surprisingly does hurt. More now than the first few days after the surgery. I feel like the stitches are being irritated perhaps by the bandage but I am just guessing. My dh says 9 days after they should not be painful but they are. I saw the PA Thursday and he changed the bandage and thought it looked OK but red and he called in an RX for antibiotics just in case since the weekend was upon us and they do not have office hours on the weekend and their hospital does not do emergency visits. But I am not going to pick up the antibiotics unless I think it is infected and have an appointment anyway with the surgeon this Monday and just hoping this is the course of normal healing for me. Fingers (:lol:) crossed.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks @Mamabean, appreciate the advice. I will see if I can get fresh pineapple here. It surprisingly does hurt. More now than the first few days after the surgery. I feel like the stitches are being irritated perhaps by the bandage but I am just guessing. My dh says 9 days after they should not be painful but they are. I saw the PA Thursday and he changed the bandage and thought it looked OK but red and he called in an RX for antibiotics just in case since the weekend was upon us and they do not have office hours on the weekend and their hospital does not do emergency visits. But I am not going to pick up the antibiotics unless I think it is infected and have an appointment anyway with the surgeon this Monday and just hoping this is the course of normal healing for me. Fingers (:lol:) crossed.
I don’t like taking antibiotics myself so understand why you don’t want to take them..Where are you going to post how your visit went on Monday?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t like taking antibiotics myself so understand why you don’t want to take them..Where are you going to post how your visit went on Monday?

Thanks, if I know it is infected I would take them but right now the PA and I don't think it is and the surgeon is away til Monday at a conference. I will share an update on the NIRDI thread when I have more info. Thanks and (((hugs))).

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After one of my surgeries my incision started to get irritated the longer I healed before getting my sitches out. Turns out I may have been allergic to the material of the sutures (I guess they can be made out of different materials because it had never happened before and it hasn’t happened since). As soon as they were removed the itching and redness went away.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
stackonpinky.jpg.png
@missy even with a bandage, your hands are still lovely! I wish my nails were as beautifully shaped as yours! Best wishes for fast healing. =)2

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

stackonpinky.jpg.png

Thanks sweet @Mamabean!

Ohh I know how you feel @missy.....I can only wear my solitaire right now. My fingers are still too swollen to add a thin wedding band and this is over two months post-op. :(2

Wishing you all the best for your appointment on Monday. Take it easy this weekend.
I’m finally starting physical therapy for my wrist on Monday.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
After one of my surgeries my incision started to get irritated the longer I healed before getting my sitches out. Turns out I may have been allergic to the material of the sutures (I guess they can be made out of different materials because it had never happened before and it hasn’t happened since). As soon as they were removed the itching and redness went away.

Oh this makes sense thank you @Wewechew I’m allergic to almost everything which the surgeon knew but still. Hoping this is it. Glad you healed well ultimately! Thanks for sharing with me!

stackonpinky.jpg.png
@missy even with a bandage, your hands are still lovely! I wish my nails were as beautifully shaped as yours! Best wishes for fast healing. =)2

Aww that’s so kind of you to say (especially regarding my man hands). Thank you @InsecureSweetGirl :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results