shape
carat
color
clarity

St. Thomas, USVI proposal - any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

1st Timer

Rough_Rock
Greetings again,

PSers helped me with my diamond and setting purchase, I figure I might as well involve you all in my proposal as well. I will have the ring in a week, and my girlfriend and I are taking a cruise a few weeks after that. If I can resist giving her the ring before then (it's going to be hard), I had planned to propose while on St. Thomas. I have also tentatively arranged for a photographer to be present to document the moment, then snap some shots of us around the island afterward. So I have a few questions:

1. Good idea, yes or no?
2. Any St. Thomas visitors have any suggestions as to location? The photographer suggested Magens Bay, which I believe is on the northern side of the island.
3. Any suggestions on how to keep this a secret? My biggest obstacle is luring her to the venue, and ensuring we're both dressed appropriately for pictures (i.e. not beachwear). She mentioned she wants to shop on St. Thomas, so maybe I can suggest we have a nice lunch rather than spend the day at the beach, as this will be our final island stop on the cruise.

Thanks in advance!

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
I think it''s a great idea!

Magen''s Bay is beautiful, so I believe that would be a great choice!

I''ll have to really think about the whole keeping it a secret thing and come back and post then... haha. Hopefully someone else has a good idea!

1st Timer

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the reply. I''m glad you echoed the photographer''s location suggestion, because I do not know much about the island.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results