shape
carat
color
clarity

Squeaky Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Recently, my favorite pair of shoes has started to squeak with every step! It''s driving me crazy! Anyone know how to stop this annoyance?
40.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Time to get new insoles?

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I agree with Chrono.

Did they get wet? I have only had shoes squeek if they got really really wet like in a rainstorm or stepping in a puddle by accident.

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Now that I think about it, yes, they did very get wet last week! I stepped in a huge puddle of water in the parking lot to get to my car.

They seem dry though...

They''re only 2 months old - ya think they''d need to re-insoled already?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When the insoles get wet, sometimes it is very difficult to get them completely dry, hence the squeak. If the sound bothers you, I''d say it''s time to get new insoles.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would love to know the answer to this too...mine started squeaking the day after I first wore them, so it''s not an insole type thing...nor are mine wet. Any other suggestions for remedies? I''m talking about clogs.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe i have a pair of squeaky shoes. i wear them without nylons and they are heels and i think it''s my big toe rubbing against the inside leather or something. it was a total office joke at my last company, aka here comes mara with her shoes on!!

i had another pair of mary jane heels that did squeak but the more i wore them in, the less they squeaked and then not at all. so maybe that''s the trick. or i could have tried not-socks to see if that took care of it, but i just was too lazy haha.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Talcum Powder will help with your problem.Just dust a bit of it inside your shoes and then put the insole.You can also dust it directly in the shoe, if you don''t have insoles but your socks may be white for a while.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m going to try the baby powder thing. LOL Mara it was a joke at my work too...''trying to sneak up on someone, are we??'' as I squeaked down the hall.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results