shape
carat
color
clarity

Spring Skirts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone,

I use to wear skirts all the time, but because I now have two boys and also work from home, I usually just wear jeans. Now, I''m looking to buy one nice, high-quality skirt that will last a few seasons.

Any recs for a style that''s up-to-date, but will make it through a few years before looking dated? I need a skirt that''s not too long as I''m 5'' 4", size 2, with NO hips, and do not want to drown in the style. Someone suggested I go with a pencil skirt. Would this be a good option?

I''d like a style that''s great for spring and summer and can easily transition from day to night and I''d want to stay under $100.

Thanks for ideas!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
a pencil skirt is pretty classic but for me a-line skirts are the ultimate in classic that never really goes out of style. pencil can kind of float in and out of trends i think whereas a-line is always there in some way, shape or form.

all the spring stuff is just now hitting the catalogs and online stores. i haven''t even had a chance to go through my catalogs yet. but banana has a ton of skirt..and check out j.jill as well for some...but i like banana''s fits better. ann taylor also has a ton of dress and skirt kinda things off the top of my head and they have a pretty classic feel to most of their items.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results