shape
carat
color
clarity

Spring has Sprung pic

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Spring has arrived at my house. Our azaleas are blooming, the white ones are just budding out and the red/pinks are just finishing. The white ones really put on a show.

Show us your Spring pics

Spring 012.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ann, what a BEAUTIFUL yard you have! The flowers are really lovely and I envy that you live in a place warm enough to have them already!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh Ann, that is just beautiful. I''m sure spring is springing back home for me. once i get there i''ll take some pics for your thread. i love spring...

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Ha, yeah our Spring is nice, unfortunately it only lasts a short time,
then the swamp season arrives til October!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous yard. I also like your moss rock! The flowers are lovely
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Ann, what a lovely pic. We can''t wait for spring to arrive here. We still have some snow on the ground, but it''s melting pretty darn quick, thank goodness.

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a beautiful picture Ann! Your house and garden are lovely!

*M*

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
awwww Ann that''s a great picture, I have a bunch of spring garden pictures I took yesterday that I want to post as well....gotta love the flowers!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful, Ann! I was in Northern CA for the weekend and it was so fun to see all of the trees/flowers in bloom! Our yard (new house) leaves much to be desired in the landscaping department, but if we had a chance to plant it would probably be pretty right about now too. The best we''ve got are some wildflowers growing on a slope! Thanks for sharing!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is a very pretty picture Ann. You have a lovely yard.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely garden and gorgeous house! I love the brick.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys. I''m hoping I''ll remember these nice warm days when it
is 98 degrees and 98% humidity in July, August and September.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is really beautiful, Ann! Y''all must be a couple of weeks ahead of us, because our azaleas aren''t ready yet.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful azaleas! I''ve got a little azalea plant in a pot on my desk at work. Really brightens the place up.
1.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Your pics are beautiful. Our yard has nothing! The snow just melted about a week ago
38.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ann, your home looks beautiful--thanks for sharing the pics, they remind me that winter here in Chicago will soon be over!

I was outside poking around our yard today and we definitely have new grass growing, and all of the perennials I planted last year are shooting up all nice and green, and we have teeny little buds on the trees and flowering shrubs as well. This winter seemed really long, I''m glad to see it won''t be much longer until I can look outside and see green everywhere instead of naked gray trees and yucky dead grass!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ann, what a lovely shot...what region of the country do you live in?

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/24/2007 10:50:03 PM
Author: diamondfan
Ann, what a lovely shot...what region of the country do you live in?

I live in Houston. Our weather now is nice, even with very high tree pollen counts!
If you don''t have allergies when you move here, you will shortly!. I am a native
Houstonian, so it''s something I''ve learned to live with. Our summers are awful. High
humidity and high temp''s. But right now, it''s so nice. Everything is so green and fresh.

My Chinese Fringe trees are now blooming, I love looking at it from my kitchen window.

DF - I have a very dear friend who lives in Berwyn, on the Main Line. Are you near there?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ann, yes I am. I live about 30 minutes from Devon, Berwyn and St. Davids, give or take some traffic! It is lovely there, really a pretty spot. Spring here, with the blossoms, is amazing...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results