shape
carat
color
clarity

spring fragrances

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Got the new Narciso Rodriguez "essence"--soft, kinda powdery...
Have not had the original Hanae Mori for some time, so got another bottle...I''ve missed this scent, ultra feminine.....

cheers--Sharon

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I love Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Escada Pacific Paradise, Miss Dior Cherie, and Armani Code for women. They''re all lovely spring fragrances.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/9/2009 9:18:56 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Got the new Narciso Rodriguez ''essence''--soft, kinda powdery...
Have not had the original Hanae Mori for some time, so got another bottle...I''ve missed this scent, ultra feminine.....

cheers--Sharon
How does it last Sharon on the skin?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/11/2009 4:13:38 PM
Author: Lorelei

HI:

cheers--Sharon
HI:

Funny you should ask Lorelei as I was just thinking about the same--it has some staying power, dries down to a powdery finish and is soft. Lasts longer than the Chanel Premiere, but less than any Jo Malone I''ve used.

cheers--Sharon

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/11/2009 4:16:29 PM

Date: 5/11/2009 4:13:38 PM
Author: Lorelei

HI:

cheers--Sharon
HI:

Funny you should ask Lorelei as I was just thinking about the same--it has some staying power, dries down to a powdery finish and is soft. Lasts longer than the Chanel Premiere, but less than any Jo Malone I''ve used.

cheers--Sharon
You know I am getting so fed up with all these perfumes which are gone in 5 minutes, it seems to affect so many of them these days. I remember when perfume stayed on for hours.
39.gif
Those were the days, even Chanel No 5 EDP is gone in an hour now.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/23/2009 3:52:42 PM
Author: Skippy123
Diamondrocks,

here are some you might like? Do you have a Sephora you could go and try some on? They also will give you little testers to take with you.

Dolce and Gabbana''s Light Blue - very clean and fesh smelling very light not overpowering

DKNY''s Be Delicious Fresh Blossom - floral light and clean, maybe a tiny bit too sweet if you put too much on.

Fresh''s Pomegranate Anise - I love this one; it smells like grapefruit to me and super clean.

Bath and Body Works, has a few good scents, I really liked Rainkissed Leaves (smells green and clean)

I''ve heard that a lot of men buy the women''s version. I pretty much only wear LB because Nate loves it.

fuzzypill

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to add that I was recently at Nordstrom and happened to try on Hanae Mori - the one with the butterfly- and I immediately got 2 compliments wearing it!

While getting on the bus, the bus driver said, "Something smells great. Is that you?"
Then later at dinner, a friend mentioned "What fragrance are you wearing? Smells good."

Also, it seems to last a long time - could still smell it when I went to bed that night. I''m thinking of getting this one but after I try out a sample from Nordstrom''s.
It''s a sweet smelling scent (kinda vanilla-like) which I normally hate. But it seems more complex than that.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/15/2009 12:38:01 AM
Author: fuzzypill
I just wanted to add that I was recently at Nordstrom and happened to try on Hanae Mori - the one with the butterfly- and I immediately got 2 compliments wearing it!

While getting on the bus, the bus driver said, ''Something smells great. Is that you?''
Then later at dinner, a friend mentioned ''What fragrance are you wearing? Smells good.''

Also, it seems to last a long time - could still smell it when I went to bed that night. I''m thinking of getting this one but after I try out a sample from Nordstrom''s.
It''s a sweet smelling scent (kinda vanilla-like) which I normally hate. But it seems more complex than that.
HI:

It is one of those fragrances that appeal to most peoples "noses" I think.....not overwheleming, not too anything....just light and sweet...it is the one fragrance I can say that I consistently come back to after not having worn it for a while and I never tire of it....and you are right it is complex, not that "Coty" Vanilla that makes you barf....
14.gif
9.gif

BTW the body creme is devine also.

cheers--Sharon

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
Love - from the Harajuku Lover''s collection
I love it!
5.gif

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everyone-
I decided to go with Marc Jacobs Daisy. I gave it another chance and liked it a lot more the second time around for some reason.
Also got DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom.
Both are great, but staying power isn''t. I''m lucky if they last through the morning.
I''ll keep searching in the meantime for that one favorite!

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
If you like Marc Jacobs Daisy, but not the staying power, I know that it comes in a couple solid forms: http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P223217&categoryId=C14812. Apparently, the necklace is a bit heavy, but I feel more comfortable carrying a solid fragrance around in my purse for touchups than risking having a bottle leak. There''s also a compact. Glad you found a couple of fragrances that work on you! It''s nice to have some variety sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results