shape
carat
color
clarity

Spring dresses and accessories!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Wedding season is almost here and I have a ton to go to. I like this dress but I am having trouble w/ accessories. Do you think it would look ok with a shrug or some sort of cover-up for a cooler outdoor wedding (any suggestions)? Shoes? Anyone want to post any favorite dresses for the spring/summer?
1.gif

209320_fpx.tif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I like that too! I can think of a couple things that might help if you need to be warmer. You could use a pashmina as a wrap. If you want a soft yet traditional look, you could try a fitted cardigan. I think with both of these ideas, white might be best but I''m sure that other colors would work too. Also, last spring Ann Taylor Loft had a lot of cute patterned jackets, like this:

DSC02140.JPG

From their website though, it looks like they''re going with mostly solids this spring, although it''s possible that you could find more in the stores (especially in outlets). A solid colored one could also work.

I can''t quite tell what color is in the band around the waist, but if I were to buy a new pair of shoes to wear with it I might base the color off of that.

I''m trying not to look for new dresses for myself, because I bought so many on sale at the end of the summer that I haven''t gotten a chance to wear yet!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
That is cute Blenheim! I like the idea of a pashmina too. So no one else is looking at dresses, shoes, etc. for spring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results