shape
carat
color
clarity

spring break animals

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2007 6:36:43 PM
Author: lumpkin

Firegoddess, there is just something about an overcast spring day when it''s been raining. The grass is just this brilliant yellowish green, and that truly is the reddest cardinal I''ve ever seen in real life. What luck!
ohhh ughhhh there is NOTHING for *me* in an overcast day when it has been raining... LOL Maybe if they were occasional instead of daily.....
20.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, awesome shots. I love them
36.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love all the pics! PS has some truly talented photographers! The ones of the lion, cougar, and leopard made me want to pet them if I could...almost. And to think they look so peaceful...

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2007 8:42:44 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

Date: 4/11/2007 6:36:43 PM

Firegoddess, there is just something about an overcast spring day when it''s been raining. The grass is just this brilliant yellowish green, and that truly is the reddest cardinal I''ve ever seen in real life. What luck!
ohhh ughhhh there is NOTHING for *me* in an overcast day when it has been raining... LOL Maybe if they were occasional instead of daily.....
20.gif
Are you in the northwest? Just curious. I''ve actually always wanted to visit Seatle. It just looks like the coolest city!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2007 12:33:19 AM

Are you in the northwest? Just curious. I''ve actually always wanted to visit Seatle. It just looks like the coolest city!
Yes, we''re near portland oregon :) We used to live in bremmerton also and would go across to seattle on the ferry frequently. We went up to the top of the space needle for our 5th anniversary and had lunch. It really is an amazing view and its cool to be in a rotating restaurant! We really only spent time down in that area... around the ferry, the restaurants down there and around the needle... they have really good coffee around there LOL There are coffee places EVERYWHERE. The first time I went into a video store and saw a coffee bar I was like are you freaking kidding me? But then they started turning up everywhere like doctor''s offices etc. And this was like 12 years ago before the coffee insanity really hit LOL

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, and by the way... these pictures were taken at the oregon coast aquarium (think free willy) and bandon wild animal safari park.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've never been to Oregon; I think that is crazy because I have been to California and Washington. I need to go someday!!! Those pictures are wonderful; you are lucky that that stuff is in your neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results