shape
carat
color
clarity

spinning class?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
I didn''t read all of the posts, but I just wanted to add that I love spinning!! I love it so much that I was spinning 4 times a week at one point, until my butt started to get bigger! No joke...it works those muscles so much that it actually began to be visibly bigger at one point! Now I spin about twice a week and devote the rest of the time to running or the eliptical.

Festy

Shiny_Rock
I haven''t read through every post, so I hope I''m not repeating anything...but I had to share something my spin instructor told us last night that I thought would be of interest.

She was talking about the importance of using your core muscles to hold you up on the bike. She helped us visualize holding a grape with your tummy to keep your ab muscles engaged. Now I''ve been spinning for about 3 years off and on, and I''ve never heard an instructor mention this. No wonder my triceps have been sore after taking some time off! Anyway, this instructor is great because she really focuses on form, and as some people have mentioned, bad form/setup on a bike can lead to all kinds of trouble.

My point? She says, "If you do this, you''ll never have to do another situp. I''ve had two kids and I walked out of the hospital [after delivering] in my skinny jeans." Now, she is a small person so I''m sure her results wouldn''t be the same for everyone, but I was so encouraged to hear this and just had to share. I almost started a new thread since I know there are people here getting in shape in preparation to TTC!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results