shape
carat
color
clarity

Spin off from Game.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay so as a spin off from the other thread.

If the budget was 40k what are some items (put down more at least 3 things to chose from) youwould you like to put on your 'list', for your PSer of choice to buy you.

And what is the ONE item you absolutely do NOT want?

Me?

Big OEC (8-9mm) J/K/L color. Setting to be determined by the PS member buying it (three stone by Steven or Victor would rock if the sidestones were 5-5.5mm, but so would a Vancraynest, an EW or Singlestone setting, and a couple of the CVB settings. I ADORE Veltiesmom's new ring, but with an OEC center.)

7mm modern cushion (G or better) in a super delicate pave split shank (think Daniel K) by Steven or EW or IDJ's handforged bench.

A really REALLY nice EC with huge corners (G or better). No halo. Setting determined by PSer buying it.

Some rich yellow gold pieces from CVB or EW. Pendant with an old cut. Earrings? A lovely ring with an OEC with a big brushed gold setting. Or combined the EC into a gold piece.

A very nice colored stone ring. Preference for strong jewel tones of Blue, Purple, Green or Red. No halo.

One item I do not want: Antique cushion anything. Not a fan of any of them (even the AVC).

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
40k for each item or 40k total for the 3 items? ;-)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Resonance.Of.Life|1473141598|4073576 said:
40k for each item or 40k total for the 3 items? ;-)

So. You can pick a suite of items (like a pendant and earrings) for a total of 40k.

Or one piece for 40k.

But your PSer can only spend 40k total.

So give them at least 3 40k total options to chose from. Whether that is single pieces or pieces to add up to 40k.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
1) an antique carre/fc hybrid band in plat (2 ctw?) in an EW
2) antique diamond by the yard necklace opera length in plat (can be newly made)
3) 2 ctw stud oec earrings (I'd finally get my ears pierced) in plat
4) art deco diamond bracelet (probably the most costly and therefore would have to be an only item)
5) An antique asscher 7-8mm in a higher color, GIA H? Ala Kelpie's fantastic holy grail of an antique asscher/ec in an EW

PSer (who doesn't know me IRL and we haven't meet) for this list:
K_Darling
Susimoo

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Let's dream.

1- Elongated oval pad or diamond set vertically on a very thin pave band
2- Cab paraiba with lovely, lovely colour on a rose gold ring
3- Traditional heat only ruby in a high karat ring
4- An art nouveau piece with interchangeable fitting (brooch, pendant, hair comb).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this topic Gupsy and as I'm working out I have only 2 bling thoughts.

1. Upgrade Bea. For 40k and a trade in of Bea (gasp) I bet I could get one spectacular OEC. Should I call Adam now? :love: :cheeky:

2. Barring that I would love an old cut diamond riviera/choker length necklace. Delicate, authentic antique and blingyyoblingy. 40k should find me something beautiful right?
And I choose you again Gypsy to find my dream bling. :wavey:

Can't wait to see what you find...Thanks Gypsy!

Oh I would so love 40k to spend on just bling right now. :halo: :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok just spoke with Marcy and I have her looking for an antique emerald cut diamond for me for a RHR. Variety is the spice of life right?
And I'm searching for you Marcy. Fabulous gemstone it is. :appl:

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One piece for 40K:

Choice 1: A 3-stone emerald cut ring (all stones closer to square shape than rectangular), all 3 stones D color. Definitely do not want anything below a D color in step cut stones.

Choice 2: An Old European Cut. Nothing below an H color.

Choice 3: An ideally cut modern round brilliant, nothing below a G color.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1) diamond ring - OEC/AVR or AVC, preferably in a platinum french cut setting, no less than 3mm wide, increasing in width toward the center stone. Or else an octavia or antique emerald cut, idk what kind of setting.

2) super saturated medium blue sapphire in a yellow gold setting, if money left over could also do coordinating pendant/earrings. Shape/style up to whoever is picking.

3) paraiba tourmaline piece

An item I do not want: Any bracelets. I just don't wear them!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No earrings because my late grandmother's earring are worn 24/7 and is too sentimental to be replaced.
No bracelets because it isn't suited to my lifestyle
No necklaces because I want to see my bling.

I wouldn't want something ostentatious and I love colour, so it'll probably be a step cut coloured diamond (but not yellow).

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some combo of these, and maybe all 3 if PS buyer is able to negotiate reduced and/or combined pricing :Up_to_something: For sure I've been hankering after the 1st two from OWD for quite a while...

$18,425 -
ps_game_-_1_-_owd_a45268b.jpg

http://www.oldworlddiamonds.com/fav...er Cut&item=diamond&referer=favorite-diamonds

$10,520 -
ps_game_-_2_-_owd_a38870b.jpg
http://www.oldworlddiamonds.com/fav...hape=C&item=diamond&referer=favorite-diamonds

$15,800 -
ps_game_-_3_-_jbg_2.jpg
http://www.jewelsbygrace.com/loose-diamonds/2-01-to-3-00/2-13ct-antique-pear-shape-diamond-gia-i-vs2

And, no MRBs or bracelets.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay.

Wish list:
Big rose cut diamond (not round, but any other shape is cool). Platinum or 18k yellow gold setting depending on the diamond's color.

Ruby, pad sapphire, or Kashmir sapphire Art Deco or Edwardian ring. Half moon and bullet setting. Platinum or 18k yellow gold again depending on the stone's color. Small stone ok, color is paramount, no treatment at all, not even heat. I realize this might be a stretch at 40k.

Antique cushion cut diamond with tapered French cut setting. I'd like the diamond to not be over 2 carats. Platinum setting.

What I don't want:
Anything I can't stop and admire (earrings, necklaces). I'm a visual creature.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results