shape
carat
color
clarity

Specialty Drink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Class n Sass

Shiny_Rock
I am doing a specialty drink at my wedding. It''s basically going to be a Cosmo(so maybe it''s not so special after all...lol). However the color of a cosmo is exactly what I wanted but now I need a funky name. The reception hall is going to print the name of the drink on card stock and put it in a frame to sit at the bar. I didn''t really wanna use our names because I couldn''t think of any combo that wasn''t too cheesey. Any suggestions????

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
well, a cosmopolitan is a type of martini, so i''ve heard lots of people use something along the lines of "just married-tini". you could also name it after something significant in your relationship, like the name of where you met or the location where you got engaged and have a note explaining the significance. good luck!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think we need a few more details than that! Can you give us anything to work with?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results