shape
carat
color
clarity

Special exhibit at Cartier NY next month

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This year is Cartier''s 100th anniversary in the US. They''re having a special exhibit on the 2nd floor of the 5th Avenue store from May 1 through May 21 next month which will include a lot of treasures from their vaults. Liz Taylor is loaning them some of her things and some socialites are also going to loan them things for the exhibit.

Diamond Explorer

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/16/2009 7:42:26 AM
Author:Madam Bijoux
This year is Cartier''s 100th anniversary in the US. They''re having a special exhibit on the 2nd floor of the 5th Avenue store from May 1 through May 21 next month which will include a lot of treasures from their vaults. Liz Taylor is loaning them some of her things and some socialites are also going to loan them things for the exhibit.

I''ll be sure to bring my monocle.
9.gif
3.gif

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
AHHH!! Of course they do this when I am not living in NY
7.gif
I guess I will just have to head to my local Cartier and go play with some of the bling. Sadly my FI doesn''t like the trinity collection so I have find some new pieces to covet.

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
THANK YOU for posting this!! I will definitely have to check it out. Are you going to go?!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, PaulaW! I plan to see it at least once. I hope they have a lot of things from the 1920''s and things that were in movies.

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
Oh... that would be wonderful! I can''t wait to see Elizabeth Taylor''s gems... she''s sure a diamond legend!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
oh thx for posting. I will make sure to pass by and check it out

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Whoa, I need to keep this in mind! I''m sure I''ll be in the city some time during that period and I will definitely check it out!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh! I'm definitely going to check it out. Maybe even make a girls day out of it...diamonds and dinner...hmmmmm (wheels are turning
26.gif
)

Thanks for the heads up!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the heads up Madame. I really want to see it.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you take pictures for us please?

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope they let people take pictures. If not, I hope they have a catalog of the exhibit.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hrmmm....methinks we need to have a Boston/NYC GTG for the event...Any takers? I can''t do the first weekend, but I could do the 16th and I volunteer to drive from Boston!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That would be a perfect place for a GTG - I''m up for it
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wish I lived near enough to call in. I would love to see that exhibit.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
I can not wait for it
37.gif
I will be there for sure

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/16/2009 7:42:26 AM
Author:Madam Bijoux
I hope one of the items loaned is her famous ''Taj Mahal" Diamond necklace by Cartier....
An absolute must see
1.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Wow, yet another event that makes me wish I lived closer to NYC...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results