shape
carat
color
clarity

Spears shaves head.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Have you all seen this? www.people.com

If it is to represent a new beginning than I say I hope it works for her...but she seems to be going tatoo crazy at the moment, no??

and I say, where are her kids???

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know Sophie, have no words and wonder where her mom is in all of this!!! NYCsparkle already has a thread about this, What do you think of....

I pray she gets help and soon!!!! After all she is a mother of two young kids. Time to grow up!!!
15.gif

ETA: she checked herself into rehab in Antigua, the rehab that Erick Clapton built. I have seen this from a distance, as we go to Antigua every year. It's a gorgeous facility. But alas, she checked herself out amost as quick as she checked herself in.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve been thinking about this girl the last few days - after seeing cristina a on leno and the grammies I''m thinking wow... marriage tore one up and raised one to new levels... but cristina had her low period where she was struggling with idenity... I think in a way it was good she did it younger... and without involving marriage and children. I think BS is struggling to find something real and everywhere she looks is more and more fake and I don''t thinks he knows herself at all. If shaving her head removes her just a little farther from glitz into something real - and it *works* then by all means I think its great she shaved her head. Now, that said - so far nothing she''s done has worked and she needs to stop looking outside and start looking inside. She''s near the deep end for sure and needs to grow the hell up for the sake of her boys.

momof3

Rough_Rock
i think between having two kids back to back, fed-ex and partying as much as she has - she could be seriously un-balanced - chemically...she should seriously take it easy and figure out how to focus on her kids - which is too easy when you have as much money as she does.

can we say intervention?

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
I seriously believe Brittany is very unstable. She is obviously using a large number of drugs and her sycophantic friends and minders are obviously not in a postion to say ENOUGH ALREADY. I think she may have post natal depression and initally starting self medicating but this is much much more than someone partying., This is a seriously unbalanced and irrrational young woman.
She needs her parents to step up to the plate and get her the treatment she so desperately needs.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it would be best to keep this topic on one thread, but I did just comment on the other one that parents hands are very tied when the child is over 21. Brittany has the money to remain independent and continue her self-destructive behavior, whereas most of us in that situation might gain some control because our kids would eventually run out of money and have nowhere else to go. I have been told that it is almost impossible for parents to get a child over 21 committed unless there is something like a clear suicide attempt.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just unbelievable. I thought my husband was kidding when he told me about this. WHAT is she thinking? Maybe a publicity stunt? Trying to go through the teen years now? Why do either when small children are depending on you?

I think she''s forgotten about her kids, not thinking her actions hurt anyone else. (Obviously I mean behavior other than the hair thing here.) She''s not acting like someone who really wants custody. So sad. Hope she gets the help she needs.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I recently had my hair cut from quite long to short. My son is two and he was really upset when I tried to speak to him when I got home. He didn''t recognise me and it took a while for him to realise it was mummy. I imagine her children would have reacted the same way. Poor little ones.

Maisie

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Eeek, she does seem really lost right now!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results