shape
carat
color
clarity

Speaking of Wedding Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
I saw these in Oprah magazine in an article by a podiatrist called "pretty shoes that won''t kill your feet"
and nestled among the 300 and 400 dollar designer shoes were these little gems
at Kohls for 29.99, I bought them a while ago but just tried them on again last night

they are perfect for me- our venue isn''t totally outdoors but has some stony paths/grass etc. that we''ll be walking around on for photo ops, the wedge heel won''t sink in the soil as i was afraid with heels

and my dress is diamond white lace over pale gold satin, thought it''d be fun to have gold shoes

these are sooooo comfy, and i can definitely wear them again afterwards, and they''re Gold! how fun...

I am going to buy a decorative shoe clip to add to the front, but i love the Peep toes!!

GoldPeepToes.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Those are great! Love the peep toes!

I read that article too and wow, most of those shoes were SO expensive! Glad you found a bargain!

When you find your shoeclips, make sure they are smooth enough not to snag your dress as you walk. Somebody mentioned that somewhere and I thought it was an important tip.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Labbie, do you by any chance happen to know the brand name? I love them, and they''d go so well with my dress.

E B

Ideal_Rock

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Ebree,
if you have a kohls near you,i think they have them in the store.
they are very comfy
if you wanted a higher wedge you could probably find some similar in gold

i think most wedges have a higher heel- i am just too clutzy to maneuver in them,
so was happy when these were lower.

good luck- let me know how you make out!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results