shape
carat
color
clarity

speaking of hair...ladies if your man was going bald..

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Neither. It's not what on top of the head that matters - it's what's inside and how you use it that counts.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
ForteKitty|1305760053|2925213 said:
Hair restoration or bald. NO toupees or combovers! Althought the superficial part of me really hopes he'll never go bald, and he's lucky that his family history shows lots of hair at old age.. but you never know.

Ditto to all of this! I have a guy friend who used Propecia and grew back almost all of his hair, so that's what I would tell my husband to do first! If that failed, buzz cut time. (I don't love a completely shaved head on white guys.) But all signs point to him keeping all his hair, so hopefully this will never be an issue!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Definitely neither!

DH's hair is thinning a bit, but he doesn't have any baldness in the family that he knows of, so I don't think it's going to go beyond thinning. At least I hope not! We're not even 30 yet.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Circe|1305760530|2925227 said:
Dancing Fire|1305759354|2925198 said:
would you prefer him to wear a toupee or do a Donald Trump? ... :bigsmile:

Is this like one of those "Would you rather have the power to carbonate liquids by sneezing, or have every food you touched turn to tapioca?" things? Because, uh, neither. Bald is beautiful, baby!

SO glad I just swallowed my soda! It would have been all over my shiny new computer...

Black Jade

Brilliant_Rock
My hubby looks like jsut like his dad. when I met hubby he was 18 and had a full, thick head of hair. I saw his dad was bald and expected he would someday go bald. As his dad looked fine with the pattern baldness, I didn't worry.
He is now 54 and still has very thick hair, only its grey.
Grey, bald, I don't care. I think he's handsome. Most of the men I have known for years are balding now and I don't really see that they look worse because of that. if they were handsome, they still are. I see no need for toupees or combovers or even headshaving. (At this point, when a guys whole head is shaved, I assume it's because he's bald).
I notice Princess Catherine doesn't have a problem with bald men, either.

For those of you about to post that baldness goes through the mother, apparently geneticists now think its more complicated than that, so it wasn't unreasonable for me to look at my husband's dad.

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I can spot a rug from a distance and most look awful. If everyone can tell, what's the point?
My head has been totally shaved for 10 years now and most people don't even remember me with hair.
If I let my hair grow out, I have a Batman symbol hairline that is just plain ridiculous!
Clean shaven is the way to go...and most women love it.

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely neither!!

My man is mostly bald, just hair at the sides...which he buzzes regularly...way way sexier than anything a hairpiece or forward combing can do! It rates up there about the most unsexy thing a man can do!

Gawd...I love those buzz cuts!

:))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results