shape
carat
color
clarity

Spa Treatments...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
What are some things that you can do at a spa the day before the wedding? Due to schedules and distances, my BMs have graciously offered to treat me to a spa day before the rehearsal dinner. I am just worried I will break out because of something. I know not to get facials or massages (I always break out after wards), but what can I do that is safe besides mani/pedis?

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Mani/Pedi for sure.

You could always get a wax ''down there'' as a special treat for the wedding night/honeymoon
31.gif
31.gif

You could also try a body wrap or a scrub.

You could always call the spa and ask what they recommend. Let them know you have sensitive skin and are worried about break outs and that you are getting married the next day. Have fun! I love spa days!

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
I once got a 30 minute foot massage and it may have been more relaxing than a full body massage! Hydrotherapy could also be nice.

I must agree with Blair, I am a big advocate of waxing and your bridesmaids would feel that their $$ was put to very good use!

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/21/2009 10:06:34 PM
Author: Izzy03
I once got a 30 minute foot massage and it may have been more relaxing than a full body massage! Hydrotherapy could also be nice.

I must agree with Blair, I am a big advocate of waxing and your bridesmaids would feel that their $$ was put to very good use!

Ohh, foot massage sounds nice!

And while I might not mind the waxing idea, the idea of have mine and FI''s little sister pay for it is just weird to me. Our sisters are both still in high school, so it won''t really be them paying for it, it will be our parents. I know it''s probably ridiculous to think of it like that, but I do!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Could this be manicure/pedicure time? I think a good reflexology session is likely to make your feet feel pampered, without exposure to lotions or gels that might make you break out.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results