shape
carat
color
clarity

Sorry ladies...i'm gonna have to take a break.

beesha77

Shiny_Rock
We lost my brother suddenly on New Year's Eve. He was 42. I am still in shock that this is happening. I lost my dad 6 months ago and my husband almost 2 years ago. 3 great men in my life in a year and a half is almost more than I can bear. Please just think of my family and my SIL who has 3 little boys herself. :cry: Thanks.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry to hear this, you are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. :( *hug*

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, that's terrible. I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts.

*hugs*

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
I am so terribly sorry for your tremendous loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry to hear of your losses. That is a lot in such a short time. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Im so sorry, Beesha ;( thinking of you and your family....

FuturePsyD

Shiny_Rock
Oh my Goodness, I'm so sorry you are going through this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :((

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am sooooo sorry!

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
I'm so sorry you are in my prayers.

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry for your loss beesha77, take good care of yourself and your family.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh beesha, that is far too much for anyone to have to bear. I'm so so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh, god.

I'm praying for you, your SIL, and her children beesha. I wish your family peace and healing.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Beesha--

I'm so so so so sorry for your losses. I will be praying for you and your family. I hope you're able to find some peace.

captainmcgee

Shiny_Rock
Beesha I am just so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm terribly sorry for all of your losses so close to each other.

There is a thread in hang out in regards to a book that helped a lot of people with the grieving process.

I pray that you can find peace within yourself and that you are able to, despite all the losses, see that live is a gift and enjoy it while your here. Because we never know how long we have.

HUGS.

AdanaEsq

Shiny_Rock
I'm so sorry for your losses! I hope that you have all the support and love to help you through this difficult time.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry to hear this. you and your family are in my thoughts.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beesha,

I'm so sorry for your loss. You've had so much over the last couple of years, this just seems so unfair.

Take care of yourself. I'll be thinking of you and your family.

I hope this next year (and all the years after that!) are filled with nothing but happiness and good memories for you.

Laughinggravy0

Shiny_Rock
No words Beesha, I can't imagine what you are going through. We are thinking of you.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
So sorry to hear this tragic and upsetting news. I wish you peace and comfort during this trying time. ((hugs))

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry for all of these losses. It really doesn't seem fair to lose so much in such a short time. I hope you will take time to take care of yourself and find some peace. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

Diamond.Lover

Rough_Rock
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss(es). I will pray for you and your family. I know all too well how the loss of a loved one, suddenly no less, can be devastating. Again, I'm so sorry.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry for your losses! :blackeye:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry.

Diamond.Lover

Rough_Rock
I'm so sorry you're going through this, and for your loss. When someone you love dies it is always extremely difficult, let alone when it's a sudden loss. You're in my thoughts and prayers. ((hugs))

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Beesha, i am so sorry for everything that you are going through... This is too much to go through in such a short time and i totally understand how you feel, because three years ago a very dear friend of mine lost her brother at the age of 38, then her 4 year old son and then her dad :blackeye: She is my hero...And as hard as it was, she managed to stand back on her feet and be once again happy and successful in life...So hang in there dear...My prayers go to you and your family, especially the three little ones who are going to need all the love and support in the world now...
<<HUGS>> dear...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results