shape
carat
color
clarity

Something wrong with the What Color thread?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I clicked on it and it simply will not finish loading. It gets down to Sweatpea''s with the link to the quiz, and that''s as far as it will go. I''ve tried 20 times at least, and also refreshed. No luck. Anyone else having that problem?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also had the same problem. It says Jcrow posted last but I see only Sweetpea.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
loads fine for me
33.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2007 9:16:02 PM
Author:lumpkin
I clicked on it and it simply will not finish loading. It gets down to Sweatpea''s with the link to the quiz, and that''s as far as it will go.
Ditto......

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
hm, I hope I didn''t break it...i''ll see if I can edit out the link in case that''s tripping it up

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Does the same for me. I copied and pasted text from the site, so maybe there's some icky html stuff messing it up. Won't let me erase anything. Hopefully admin can help fix it and just delete my response.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yeah i added my color paste from that website but i couldn''t view anything under SP''s post either way!!

anyway it said i was YELLOW.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Works for me
3.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
lumpkin, please Message Admin in such cases,

the rest, please do not post links to or paste anythings from "Test" sites - usually it''s a "free chees".

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results