Very Cute! Thanks, Kenny!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the kitties!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My son has a similar thing with paper with mouths that smile or frown on cats and he did it to Zig our own very bad tempered Burmese and took photos :lol::lol:
I admit if you knew how bad tempered Zig is it was kind of funny - cats with cartoon mouths look just as good..

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love! Gonna try this right now.....Here, kitty kitty!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL Stracci. :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm getting him back for scratching me yesterday
IMG_20200226_185619458.jpg IMG_20200226_202116922.jpg

Such a sweetheart! And ouch re the scratching. Oliver scratched me on my face (center of my cheek ouch) Monday and it was a bleeding scratch and it is still quite apparent. I hope it doesn't scar. What a little stinker he is. I was hugging him. All my fault- the nerve I dared hug him. :roll2:Sheesh. Anyway hope you are all healed from the scratch your sweet kitty gave you.

oliverwearingshades.jpg.png
Look at him. All innocent and all. But we know the truth.:naughty: :cool2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a sweetheart! And ouch re the scratching. Oliver scratched me on my face (center of my cheek ouch) Monday and it was a bleeding scratch and it is still quite apparent. I hope it doesn't scar. What a little stinker he is. I was hugging him. All my fault- the nerve I dared hug him. :roll2:Sheesh. Anyway hope you are all healed from the scratch your sweet kitty gave you.

oliverwearingshades.jpg.png
Look at him. All innocent and all. But we know the truth.:naughty: :cool2:

Haha! We may have the same cat dressed in different colors! Miso is soooo lovable, and then without warning, becomes all claws and fangs!!! You know what I'm talkin about!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results