shape
carat
color
clarity

Something different ... (no sex)

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
My favorite lolli-pop flavor is root beer!

Mmmmm

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Oh!

I had no idea that 3-letter s-word was the problem.
Thank you for explaining.
I would have though several other words would be far more problematic ... but it's the google age now and we have to adjust.

But yes, I'll certainly avoid using it.
Is it still a google problem if we write something like s*x, or s**?

Unfortunately no one knows what Google uses. But certain words we know are problematic, s**, p**n, etc. So please just use discretion. If we see other words that are problematic we will note them as they come up. If it's something that would be used in a p**n film, it's probably not ok.

Call it coloring, peanut butter and jelly, pie eating, etc. anything like that.

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Oh!

I had no idea that 3-letter s-word was the problem.
Thank you for explaining.
I would have though several other words would be far more problematic ... but it's the google age now and we have to adjust.

But yes, I'll certainly avoid using it.
Is it still a google problem if we write something like s*x, or s**?

When you use a "Trump" word you are attracting Trump voters to this forum :mrgreen:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pie eating? :lol: Those threads with what kind of pie do you like are taking on a whole new meaning!

Would you prefer rocking the casbah? :bigsmile:

Though I suppose “pie eating” sounds like a better euphemism for linguists of the cunning variety...

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Would you prefer rocking the casbah? :bigsmile:

Though I suppose “pie eating” sounds like a better euphemism for linguists of the cunning variety...

Oh God please don't use those words in the second sentence in the same arrangement again.
:sick:

Call me immature but ewwwww
It had the similar effect on me as the word "moist" does for some.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When you use a "Trump" word you are attracting Trump voters to this forum :mrgreen:

Good.
They'll get a badly-needed edjumakation!

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Unfortunately no one knows what Google uses. But certain words we know are problematic, s**, p**n, etc. So please just use discretion. If we see other words that are problematic we will note them as they come up. If it's something that would be used in a p**n film, it's probably not ok.

Call it coloring, peanut butter and jelly, pie eating, etc. anything like that.

@Ella Perhaps the title of this thread needs to be edited to remove the three-letter word that is a big flag for both Google and three-letter spammers? :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results