shape
carat
color
clarity

Someone's Gotta Buy This Diamond!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was just doing a fantasy shop while having my morning coffee (a fantasy shop is where I pretend I'm a billionaire and I just shop for jewels with abandon, obviously not inputting any credit card details) and today I'm "buying" a three-carat diamond.

Just saw a three-carat Whiteflash ACA diamond for 34k!! That is an amazing price! The stone is I, Si1, and you can see a few flecks in the magnified image but I'm sure it'd be eyeclean in real life. Those flecks certainly wouldn't put me off, and I think an I color is a good value. It's 3.03 and did I mention, an ACA??

Man, if I could justify that money on a single stone right now, that baby would be in my cart so fast it'd be spinning on its culet!

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3571581.htm

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Jamba, I like the idea of a fantasy shopping trip! :naughty. Beautiful stone, but I'll have to skip it since I didn't win the lotto last week! :lol:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't win either, so can't get the stone! Yeah, fantasy shops are a fun little relaxer. I "spent" 100K on the Kiki McDonough website the other day. I ask myself, "Now, if I were mega-rich, what would I buy?" I'm still discriminating though - I don't believe in buying just because you theoretically can. Even if I were very rich, I'd only buy the pieces I really wanted. That's still 100k though!

I think that diamond for 34k is a steal - it's a three-carat WF ACA! I can only think that people who shop in the three-carat category don't often accept Si1 clarity, so maybe it's priced according to demand.

I can dream about the stone, anyway. Dreaming is free! They can't take that away from us! :lol:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just clicked the "Similar" link under that WF stone and there is one in the inventory which is 3.51 carats, ACA, J VS2 for $36.3K! Oh, I wish I was in the market for this right now! I can't believe that ACA stones in the 3-3.5 bracket are going for prices in the mid-thirties. I mean, we see quite a few two-caraters on PS but three and above is really getting up there in terms of size, isn't it? I think the prices on these two are very fair considering the size and the ACA cut. I can only think that larger stones don't sell easily when the color and clarity is in the I-J, Si1 range. "shrugs"

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3432693.htm

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results