shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Oh my! How about a 4.79 OMC for 28k?!

Looks like this got flipped to Grace. A good bit more now! I think it's hard to sell for large dollar items on IG.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elizat, right, makes sense since Grace offers returns and layaway. I still don’t think that’s an outrageous price, well beyond my budget though!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Anyone looking for a Tiffany Rose Cut Eternity band? Luckily, this one is too small for me!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous floral motif on this amethyst ring - size 6:

And color change sapphire in a lovely antique platinum setting - size 6.5:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

If I stare at the amethyst ring long enough will it turn into a diamond??? The setting is so freaking gorgeous !

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
If I stare at the amethyst ring long enough will it turn into a diamond??? The setting is so freaking gorgeous !

Isn't it? At that price, I don't think it would be the craziest idea in the world to have a diamond set into it (thought I do love the contrast of the purple to the yellow gold).

lala646

Brilliant_Rock

That seller also has a super cute blue zircon ring that I keep eyeing, even though it's a size 6.5:

goldnsilver

Shiny_Rock

Isn't it? At that price, I don't think it would be the craziest idea in the world to have a diamond set into it (thought I do love the contrast of the purple to the yellow gold).

Agree it's such a magical looking setting, Art Nouveau as hell. :kiss2:

I'd love a version with a pink sapphire or peridot because I try to avoid purple in my wardrobe (I do love it on other people though), although yes the purple and yellow gold is such a perfect combination.

Nevish

Rough_Rock

Ah that setting is gorg, but I’m running out of fingers :( does size 66 mean US 11?

goldnsilver

Shiny_Rock
Ah that setting is gorg, but I’m running out of fingers :( does size 66 mean US 11?

I was wondering about that too, was looking up and down for another mention of the ring size. I think it's a US shop right? So French size 66 would be odd. Perhaps they meant size 6?

lala646

Brilliant_Rock

I think it was a mis-type, and is likely a 6, but one should probably inquire with the seller if planning to purchase.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I really have to turn off my Insta notifications!

Calling @Catmom or anyone else who needs a beetle.

001F8EA7-3888-4503-8FB2-4A77F52C33B7.jpeg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

OMG, OMC and opal.......I NEED THIS! Too bad I'm on a serious time out...:cry2:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

lala646

Brilliant_Rock

Did anyone here buy the gold amethyst ring? It's sold, and even though it wasn't my size, I'm super sad! :cry2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That was a great ring @lala646, I was admiring it too and happens to be my birthstone. I hope we will see more pictures of it!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Yes, well, you just clogged my watch list with all the RozentalAntiques jewels that I had to save to it in two minutes flat:twisted2::lol:
And this one. This one, it gets me.

Nevish

Rough_Rock
I just spent a prettier penny than I’m used to on a necklace, and in exchange I promised myself I no more bling for three months. And yet I’ve spent the last week scouring the Real Real, so someone pls deliver me of these temptations!!
This little brooch would make such a cute hair clip. I have very narrow wrists so I also considered a bracelet conversion:

These I might actually give in and but if they’re not sold soon, I want to make matching pendants for my BFF and myself!

And this candy colored necklace is so dang cute!

Oooh, also my Wells Fargo debit card has $25 cash back on The Real Real right now (which is why I’ve been scouring even tho if h I’m not supposed to shop) so check that if you bank with them!

Last edited:

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock

This is the very brooch I was thinking about in the thread about taking apart unloved jewelry!

weemie

Shiny_Rock
I keep coming back to this ring. I think I'd prefer it polished, but I just don't own any other brushed pieces. WANT.

Me too!! I keep checking to see if it’s sold, and when it’s not I dream a little!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results