shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
This is a good one:

Looks like it was originally a piece that converted and could be a brooch- look at the back. Bail does look original, so I think it's piece to convert has been lost and/or damaged.

ean

Brilliant_Rock
This is a good one:

Looks like it was originally a piece that converted and could be a brooch- look at the back. Bail does look original, so I think it's piece to convert has been lost and/or damaged.

This is gorgeous!! Now I just need to find that money tree. Ugh.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, who needs some absolutely killer earrings?
s-l1600.jpg

They say unsigned so are they claiming BB&B just because of the box? If yes, I don’t agree with that approach. Also thought BB&B was US based and they claim they are British. Either way, they are gorgeous and well priced. If I thought they would look good on me I’d snatch them up.

southernicetea

Shiny_Rock
They say unsigned so are they claiming BB&B just because of the box? If yes, I don’t agree with that approach. Also thought BB&B was US based and they claim they are British. Either way, they are gorgeous and well priced. If I thought they would look good on me I’d snatch them up.

Oh those earrings look stunning! Would look glamorous with an updo, stilettos, and evening event.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ugh this is my dream eternity in the wrong size.....6.5

Someone get it so I can ogle!

1614116892589.png

Do you know in a few years of looking at colored stone eternities have I ever seen a decent one (not too bulky, not mashed up) in a size I would entertain? Nope. They are all too tiny or too big. So totally going against the grain of this thread but I am going to be done with it and buy a Beverley K one when I have the funds. They might not be antique but they tick ever other box and other than the odd super bargainus one that I’m sure some savvy pricescopers on this thread might have snaffled they aren’t too pricey.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Do you know in a few years of looking at colored stone eternities have I ever seen a decent one (not too bulky, not mashed up) in a size I would entertain? Nope. They are all too tiny or too big. So totally going against the grain of this thread but I am going to be done with it and buy a Beverley K one when I have the funds. They might not be antique but they tick ever other box and other than the odd super bargainus one that I’m sure some savvy pricescopers on this thread might have snaffled they aren’t too pricey.

It's totally true - and wildly frustrating. I fully expect eventually I will have to have to getting something custom. I have not figured out how to bargain hunt on ebay (yet :D)

I have Leslielsc on IG looking for me and she said it will probably take a year - I have big hands so it is highly unlikely that she will find anything. I need a size 8, and 2.5-3mm wide. Not in any rush, I imagine this will be for a few anniversaries from now.

But - perhaps this random one I found is someone's holy grail!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's totally true - and wildly frustrating. I fully expect eventually I will have to have to getting something custom. I have not figured out how to bargain hunt on ebay (yet :D)

I have Leslielsc on IG looking for me and she said it will probably take a year - I have big hands so it is highly unlikely that she will find anything. I need a size 8, and 2.5-3mm wide. Not in any rush, I imagine this will be for a few anniversaries from now.

But - perhaps this random one I found is someone's holy grail!

There have been some beautiful custom ones on the stack of the day thread, it’s just the thought of the cost that puts me off!
One will come up eventually it’s just a matter of waiting. I found an emerald one earlier for a very good price, needs engraving IMO but that wouldn’t be too much, I just checked back and of course it’s a 7.5!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
There have been some beautiful custom ones on the stack of the day thread, it’s just the thought of the cost that puts me off!
One will come up eventually it’s just a matter of waiting. I found an emerald one earlier for a very good price, needs engraving IMO but that wouldn’t be too much, I just checked back and of course it’s a 7.5!

Oh what a find! Hopefully patience pays off!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Cerulean, like you I have size 8-8 1/2 fingers and I was able to find my sapphire eternity in platinum for under $500 on IG. It is so hard to find the bigger sizes that I didn’t even hesitate when it popped up. The larger eternities do come up but you have to really keep your eyes open for them.

@AnastasiaBeaverhausen she has a post in her stories about getting some stones in that she will be posting next week but she said to message her if looking for 1-2.5 old euros so you may want to dm her!

Ooooo thanks for the tip! I'm on it!

ETA: drats, she says she has smaller sizes and larger sizes but no 8mm. Whomp whomp

Last edited:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
@Cerulean, like you I have size 8-8 1/2 fingers and I was able to find my sapphire eternity in platinum for under $500 on IG. It is so hard to find the bigger sizes that I didn’t even hesitate when it popped up. The larger eternities do come up but you have to really keep your eyes open for them.

Wow that’s a killer price - do you have any tips or tricks to hunt for one?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that’s a killer price - do you have any tips or tricks to hunt for one?

Not really, apart from just looking at EBay/Etsy/RubyLane regularly, it really is just luck I think on top of constant looking. Also apart from “eternity” search “full hoop” because they will be listed that way as well.

This is the one I found on IG:
33743B3F-C999-4068-BF80-3E187D3D6CCD.jpeg

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Not really, apart from just looking at EBay/Etsy/RubyLane regularly, it really is just luck I think on top of constant looking. Also apart from “eternity” search “full hoop” because they will be listed that way as well.

This is the one I found on IG:
33743B3F-C999-4068-BF80-3E187D3D6CCD.jpeg
It’s amazing! I’ve seen it in your pics before - I love it! Thanks for your help/suggestions

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results