carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not cheap but seems a good deal for a 2+ ct old cut :

If that is a Peruzzi that is an amazing price, that cut is very rare.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
He says it is and I agree the price is amazing. I wish I could get it! It's also been there for three days which seems odd!

That is really interesting. He's got twice as many followers as Alex Park lol. I wonder if there's a GIA cert.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
That is really interesting. He's got twice as many followers as Alex Park lol. I wonder if there's a GIA cert.

I doubt there is a cert bc if there were then it would be pictured. Would the fluor be the reason it's lower priced? Is there anything off about it @YadaYadaYada ? I mean it's warm, it has fluor, but dang it looks big and lovely to me!

Last edited:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mreader, I think that diamonds with fluor are sometimes priced lower. I just can’t say anything about this because I don’t know anything about Peruzzi cuts apart from being hard to come across.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is anyone looking for a brown OEC? The seller says it is a definite yellow brown but any inclusions don’t detract:

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I doubt there is a cert bc if there were then it would be pictured. Would the flour be the reason it's lower priced? Is there anything off about it @YadaYadaYada ? I mean it's warm, it has flour, but dang it looks big and lovely to me!

Yeah most likely uncerted. It could be warmer than the stated colour.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I feel like we're back in elementary school where one is Alex and the other one has to go by Xander or Alexander so the rest of the class can tell em apart

Hahahaha yes!! Just to avoid confusion. Now which one is going to be Alex and which one is going to be Xander lol.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tagging @Django0413, check out the ring listed above, it looks very similar to the EBay ring you asked me about.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The center stone here is a 1.74, I would want to know the diameter before purchase. If you like brown and don’t mind an off center culet....

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Is anyone looking for a brown OEC? The seller says it is a definite yellow brown but any inclusions don’t detract:

I want this soooooo baaaaaadly..........

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!!! I think I need these. This is exactly what I want as an upgrade.

They sold already and were such a deal at that size at 13k!!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results