Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

Batgirl76

Shiny_Rock
Pre-loved Single Stone ring at <1/3 the price of a similar new ring:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pre-loved Single Stone ring at <1/3 the price of a similar new ring:

Oh wow love this. What a great price. Love the curved band with it too. This shop has such pretty pieces.

Grymera

Shiny_Rock

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Best believe if this was my size OR if it didn't have diamonds on the shank it would be mine! Guys this is a Carl Blackburn piece I stumbled upon, it's not even listed as Carl Blackburn whose line eventually became BevK, so even if you searched for it, this ring would not come up.

Great price too, love this so much I hope whoever buys it does too.

IMG_8303.jpg

IMG_8304.jpg

southernicetea

Shiny_Rock
An OEC 1.45 ct, K, VVS2. I'm so tempted! Someone please stop me from bidding!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any Cupid fans? I just want to grab that little tush, so stinking cute!

S

SallyB

Love this but can’t afford :(

Pretty but way overpriced, IMO.

I started a thread about the lack of markings on this Art Deco style ring over in Rocky Talk. Several people agree with you, @Grymera ! Thanks for sharing your input!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a gorgeous gorgeous platinum diamond ring with a .85 OEC with little hearts surrounding. If I was in the market I would snap it up. Ends in 2 hours!

IMG_8429.jpg

Smith3

Shiny_Rock

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
S

SallyB

An Art Deco Diamond Men’s Ring:

Reminds me of the “Xenia” Coupe:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh @PreRaphaelite it does look like the same exact ring. Just have to say that I despise "DM for info".

When I was looking to sell a ring recently someone contacted me saying she had a PS account (but didn't contribute much) and was interested in buying. Well I noticed her return email was linked to an Etsy shop and immediately became concerned she was going to flip it. She contacted me after I took the listing down from LT but I found that really upsetting. Maybe I shouldn't care but I don't want someone to take advantage of a good price just so they can profit, I'd rather the piece go to someone who will treasure it.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It happens all the time. IG sellers source from eBay, Poshmark, and auction houses.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Ugh @PreRaphaelite it does look like the same exact ring. Just have to say that I despise "DM for info".

When I was looking to sell a ring recently someone contacted me saying she had a PS account (but didn't contribute much) and was interested in buying. Well I noticed her return email was linked to an Etsy shop and immediately became concerned she was going to flip it. She contacted me after I took the listing down from LT but I found that really upsetting. Maybe I shouldn't care but I don't want someone to take advantage of a good price just so they can profit, I'd rather the piece go to someone who will treasure it.

I understand how that feels.
Maybe it’s being sold my the same person, though? I inquired about the price and it is now $1150, which is $50 higher than the Mercari listing, which seems like it is still active. Thoughts?

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe it’s being sold my the same person, though? I inquired about the price and it is now $1150, which is $50 higher than the Mercari listing, which seems like it is still active. Thoughts?

I think it's the same person, they have another ring on Mercari that's on IG too (sterling green stone band).

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh maybe, $1150 is a reasonable price I think.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Confirmed that it is the same person selling it. It’s disappointing that despite how long as it has been on the market that the price has only increased - but there’s no doubt she has the absolute right to price it as she pleases. Pretty ring. I wish her luck with it.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@PreRaphaelite, maybe she needs the money, I know before my unemployment came through it was a struggle, I would have probably tried to get more for jewelry items I was selling at the time.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Understandable. And I do think the price is reasonable given the setting’s flourishes. Very pretty.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it, sadly not in my budget but I hope someone buys it and then comes back to share!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, fess up.....who bought the rose cut ring for $950?? You might as well come forward it's not like you won't be back with pictures anyways :evil2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results