shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody please buy this and put me out of my misery...

Django74th

Shiny_Rock
I can’t stop staring at this ring. It’s such a beautiful color combination! A little out of budget right now but I just decided I’m going to buy my first piece from Yvonne for my birthday. The problem? My birthday is in February! Let the count down begin... in the meantime, this ring is crazy gorgeous! I wish I was half as good at being patient as I am at finding beautiful jewelry.

Attachments

• 87583356-E471-4F33-9AC5-5102B11A617B.jpeg
    87583356-E471-4F33-9AC5-5102B11A617B.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 17

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is beautiful indeed! She will make even better for you later!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not helping here...but I've actually seen this ring in person and was surprised how much I loved it...better IRL than in pictures imo. I've had it bookmarked as a possible future purchase ever since but it keeps getting pushed down on my list as I keep lining up projects with Yvonne. (No worries, I won't buy knowing someone really wants it....in reality, rose gold isn't the best for my skin tone..but works so well with this color combo).

Do be patient...once in awhile she has sales which might help make it work for you budget-wise...and this one has been in her shop for awhile so fingers crossed that it's waiting for you when you are ready. (And if not, she is great to work with and will help you come up with something better as @Musia said).

Last edited:

voce

Ideal_Rock
Don't buy it for your birthday; but it for your half-brother, which you'll celebrate in August. :Up_to_something:

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh it’s so pretty! I hope you will get it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results