shape
carat
color
clarity

Some of Pancake''s pro pics!

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Like Delster, I am unsure if I am going to leave these up or not (PITA if yes, but convenient if no!) so I thought I''d post them before the switch to 2.0!

So here we go...

This is me closing the curtains in our hotel room before changing into my dress.

P1curtain.jpg

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
My partner getting ready (I think he tied and un-did his tie about 10 times trying to get it right!).

P2MrP.jpg

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
This is me walking up the cobbled laneways towards the castle.

P3walking.jpg

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
On the way I ran into a class of primary school kids clapping and shouting, "La sposa, la sposa!!"

P4kids.jpg

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Little me going up the big "aisle"!

P5bigaisle.jpg

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
At the altar.

P6altar.jpg

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Being married by the town registrar. Excuse my back fat - ew!

P7altar.jpg

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Signing of the register

P8signature.jpg

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
A break from my big mug - the flowers :)

P16flowers.jpg

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Champagne :)

P9champagne.jpg

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Tiny us, big scenery.

P10balcony.jpg

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
These pictures are phenomenal. Just jaw-droppingly gorgeous.

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Cobbled laneway.

P11lane.jpg

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Cobbled tunnel :) My heels were hard to walk in down the cobbled slope - so I'm carrying them and walking barefoot. New husband carrying the flowers ;-)

P12tunnel.jpg

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
This is one of my favourites - had to make it small because the colours are so saturated but we love the lake, the duck and the water!

P13duck.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Holy... moly... that is one stunning bit of scenery! You looked gorgeous, Pancake. I ESPECIALLY love your hairdo! So pretty and fun.

ETA: Now I can't even choose a favorite! The one of you two on the dock is stunning as well! I love the motion in the water.

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not usually a fan of "artfully tilted" photos - but I love this!

P14sky.jpg

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Last for now - outside the restaurant where we ate our amazing 8 course dinner!

Thanks for looking! Sorry there are so many pics of me but we eloped so it was just the two of us - and I wasn''t sure how my partner would feel about having his face everywhere so...
3.gif

P15vecchia.jpg

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Well, should you choose to not keep them up, I''ll consider myself somebody lucky enough to have seen them. Some truly incredible pictures in there. The pic with the children, the aisle, the balcony, and a few others... all fantastic.

Congratulations!

Treefrog

I agree with treefrog. Wow! You had a great photographer.

Both of you look so happy :) I love it! Congrats

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the altar picture - you look so happy
9.gif

Congratulations again, Pancake!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I love love LOVE the big scenery little you picture! Amazing!

Why wouldn''t you leave these up? What does 2.0 have to do with pictures? Sorry I haven''t been on here much lately.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! You are just stunning and so is the scenery! And I can tell your husband''s a dreamboat, too!
3.gif
Congratulations!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous setting and wonderful pictures!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
You had an astounding photographer, he really nailed the artsy shots! You are so seriously cute, pancake, and your dress is gorgeous.

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness pancake these are just phenomenal! I got goosebumps looking at them, they are amazing! How are you ever going to narrow them down to make an album?!?
2.gif

I love the one of the schoolchildren
9.gif
I was at a wedding in Italy last year and the whole town gathered under the town hall balcony and waited for the couple to come out so they could cheer them. It was a total surprise to the couple, they had no idea why the officiant was dragging them off upstairs "for paperwork"
2.gif
It made their day, they felt like royalty! Italians just loooove weddings!
30.gif

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks all - I''m chuffed at the positive feedback!

Our photographers really were amazing. We had two - seems ridiculous since there were only two of us, but I guess that''s one for me, one for Mr P
28.gif
I should credit them, actually - Diego & Estella of www.photo27.com. Two cameras, two different approaches (Estella amazing with the detail work, Diego unbelievable with scenery and wide angle) - and over 1000 photos (of just us! it''s practically a flip book, lol)

We love our photos and we loved our little wedding. We''re just thrilled!

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/27/2010 3:55:49 PM
Author: yssie
LOVE the altar picture - you look so happy
9.gif

lol Yssie - I grin like an idiot in ALL the ceremony photos. No subtle, dreamy, bride-in-reverie shots here, nope - my face is distorted and Cheshire like in 99% of them
9.gif
<--like that

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/27/2010 4:33:53 PM
Author: Delster
9.gif
I was at a wedding in Italy last year and the whole town gathered under the town hall balcony and waited for the couple to come out so they could cheer them. It was a total surprise to the couple, they had no idea why the officiant was dragging them off upstairs ''for paperwork''
2.gif
30.gif

I know - it''s lovely! Some of the little girls were squealing and even the boys looked excited. I didn''t post pics here but we have a few of us with various local shopkeepers who ran out of their shops to congratulate us, loved that!

It''s such a small town that the next day everyone recognised us. We got free gelati, salumi samples, entry to the castle museum... like a birthday but 100000 times better!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2010 4:53:11 PM
Author: pancake

Date: 5/27/2010 4:33:53 PM
Author: Delster
9.gif
I was at a wedding in Italy last year and the whole town gathered under the town hall balcony and waited for the couple to come out so they could cheer them. It was a total surprise to the couple, they had no idea why the officiant was dragging them off upstairs ''for paperwork''
2.gif
30.gif

I know - it''s lovely! Some of the little girls were squealing and even the boys looked excited. I didn''t post pics here but we have a few of us with various local shopkeepers who ran out of their shops to congratulate us, loved that!

It''s such a small town that the next day everyone recognised us. We got free gelati, salumi samples, entry to the castle museum... like a birthday but 100000 times better!
Pancake, your wedding makes me want to elope!!!

But I know FF wouldn''t stand for it.

Your pictures are stunning. The upclose shots just drip with happiness, and the far away shots show some of the most beautiful scenery I''ve seen on "film"...and STILL drip with happiness!!! Congratulations to you and Mr. P!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results