shape
carat
color
clarity

Some interesting news...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Well, last night after his nephew''s 1st birthday party, we went over to my dad''s house (we actually have our own place together) because he had to talk to my dad. When I asked what for, he said he was asking for car advice. I then proceeded to ask why he couldn''t do it on the phone, around me, blah, blah, blah.
In any event, we go over there, and he pulls my dad in the dining room, and after about 5 minutes, they comes back into the living room. We grab our things, and walk out to the car. He then says "Do you wanna know what I had to talk to him about?" I said "If you think I need to know, sure." He then says "Well, I asked your dad for your hand in marriage, and the only reason I''m telling you is because he asked me to speak to your mom about it, and I don''t want to do that without you. I believe it''s important that we both talk to her about it."
6.gif
(my mom is an EXTREMELY negative person; everything she says is followed by a bout of every negative answer in the book!)
We talked to her, and surprisingly, she was happy for us.
Now comes the hard part....waiting for the ring!!!!

PrincessLily2009

Rough_Rock
How exciting! Hopefully he won''t make you wait too much longer!!!

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations princess, that is wonderful news! We can''t wait to hear the proposal story!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that''s exciting news! I''m glad your Mom wasn''t negative!!! Hopefully you will not have to wait long now for the proposal
emsmile.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
That''s fabulous news! Hopefully it won''t be long now!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
How exciting! I''m so glad your parents were happy for you. Are you going ring shopping together?

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
We''re actually having a ring customized for me. I found three designs I really liked, and emailed him the pics and told him the final decision is up to him. I wanted him to have some say on the ring, so I picked the settings and left the choice to him.
We''ve gone shopping in stores, and I wasn''t taken aback by anything, which is why he''s buying online. I thought I''d be more impressed by rings in stores, but nothing really struck me.

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
I''d say that''s EXCITING news, not just "interesting."
2.gif
Congrats, that''s one step closer!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that''s AWESOME news! Now it''s only a matter of time....

(and time will go as slow as possible now that you know it''s coming
2.gif
)

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
WOW that''s a huge step!! Congrats!!
36.gif

Sounds like you won''t have to wait much longer!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results