shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLDTiffany &co silver toggle bracelet& sapphire ring & more

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone!
I'm trying to sell a few things to help fund a new RHR and figured I'd start off by listing a few things to see if I can get any fast sales.

Here is a way to contact me via LT

http://loupetroop.com/listings/rings-colored-stone-center/sapphire-tulip-ring

The sapphire tulip ring is 125.00 OBO paid postage in the USA and Canada it is 14k WG and size 4.5 but easily sizable-nice colored sapphire-probably heat treated around can measure the mm but it's around a carat.

The diamond filigree pendant is 85.00 OBO paid postage in USA and Canada-not sure the diamond size but it is a fully cut diamond. No chain-adorable!

The Tiffany and Co bracelet is hardly worn, comes with pouch and box and little paper and I'm asking 200.00 OBO shipped USA and Canada

http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=22931466&mcat=&cid=288158&search_params=s+5-p+9-c+288158-r+101287458+101323338+101424820-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

I really need to sell these quick so I can buy what I want and still pick it up on my trip to the states.

I am taking photos of the Tiffany and co bracelet so if you want photos please send me a message. I also have 2 coach purses that I also have for sale but since this is a jewelery forum I won't post pictures. But one is a small brown one with red trim with a outside pocket and the other is a medium one with black leather and lavender inside with a large outside pocket. Both in good condition-pictures/prices on request. Thanks!

Thanks!
Stephanie

tulipside.jpg

tulip_top.jpg

p1010220_-_0.jpg

p1010953_-_copy.jpg

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: FS: Tiffany &co silver toggle bracelet& sapphire ring &

A couple more pictures. Might also consider selling my pendant if there is any interest.

And if anyone has any clues to where to sell a Renaissance (high end) and burlesque costumes that would be wonderful to be pointed in the right direction :) Thanks!

p1010958_-_copy.jpg

p1010955_-_copy.jpg

p1010209.jpg

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Pendant price reduced to 60.00 paid postage

Sapphire ring reduced to 100.00 paid postage.

Need to sell these asap-please help me buy my RHR :appl:

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tiffany and Co is off to JBEG on Monday or Tuesday to go towards my RHR and the sapphire tulip ring has gotten a lot of interest but I think I have a local sale. Should be meeting the buyer on Monday.

Pendant is still for sale though. MMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results