shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Whiteflash 6ct 3-prong diamond tennis bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gatorgirl

Rough_Rock
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Messages
40
Hi all!

I am listing for sale my 7-inch 6ct Whiteflash tennis bracelet. It has 40 diamonds that are .15ct each (F/G, VS ACA). I purchased it one year ago and it is beautiful, but I haven't worn it much at all (about 2 times) so I have decided to sell it. I listed it on both Diamond Bistro and Loupe Troop. Below is the Diamond Bistro listing:

http://diamondbistro.com/category/221/Bracelets-and-Bangles/listings/45768/Whiteflash-6ct-3-prong-diamond-tennis-bracelet.html

Just to note, the bracelet is in platinum as opposed to the standard 18kt white gold. The listing also includes free shipping (within the USA only).

img_2045__1_.jpg

img_2046__1_.jpg

img_2047__1_.jpg

img_2048__1_.jpg
 

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
24,452
Re: Whiteflash 6ct 3-prong diamond tennis bracelet

HI:

Great bracelet. :love: I was just looking at WF website last night!

The invoice you posted was illegible from my viewing. And unfortunately I live in Canada.

I will be following this thread closely! :cheeky:

cheers--Sharon
 

gatorgirl

Rough_Rock
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Messages
40
Re: Whiteflash 6ct 3-prong diamond tennis bracelet

Hi canuk-gal,

Thanks so much! I couldn't post a higher resolution invoice without Loupe Troop rejecting it (ugh) so I was emailing it to those that requested it. The bracelet is actually in pending sale mode right now :).
 

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
24,452
Re: Whiteflash 6ct 3-prong diamond tennis bracelet

gatorgirl|1451233060|3966808 said:
Hi canuk-gal,

Thanks so much! I couldn't post a higher resolution invoice without Loupe Troop rejecting it (ugh) so I was emailing it to those that requested it. The bracelet is actually in pending sale mode right now :).


I need to get up earlier! lol

cheers--Sharon
 

gatorgirl

Rough_Rock
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Messages
40
Re: Whiteflash 6ct 3-prong diamond tennis bracelet

Haha! I know what you mean - that has happened to me before too! Being on the west coast has it's disadvantages, lol.
 

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
719
Re: Whiteflash 6ct 3-prong diamond tennis bracelet

Sent you a message via loupetroop. Lmk if buyer doesn't follow through.
 

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
3,525
Re: Whiteflash 6ct 3-prong diamond tennis bracelet

Someone got a deal. I was so tempted....... :errrr: :errrr:
 

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Dec 9, 2013
Messages
6,246
Re: Whiteflash 6ct 3-prong diamond tennis bracelet

Andelain|1451249796|3966934 said:
Someone got a deal. I was so tempted....... :errrr: :errrr:

I am so disappointed! I just know this was my Christmas present from you. :naughty:
 

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
24,452
Re: Whiteflash 6ct 3-prong diamond tennis bracelet

happy for the winner.....waaaaa for me! :bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon
 

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
3,525
Re: Whiteflash 6ct 3-prong diamond tennis bracelet

Jimmianne|1451315137|3967297 said:
Andelain|1451249796|3966934 said:
Someone got a deal. I was so tempted....... :errrr: :errrr:

I am so disappointed! I just know this was my Christmas present from you. :naughty:

I so sowwy..... :( :cry:


Did you at least see what I did with your ACA yet? :naughty: :naughty:
 

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Dec 9, 2013
Messages
6,246
Re: Whiteflash 6ct 3-prong diamond tennis bracelet

Andelain|1451328304|3967426 said:
Jimmianne|1451315137|3967297 said:
Andelain|1451249796|3966934 said:
Someone got a deal. I was so tempted....... :errrr: :errrr:

I am so disappointed! I just know this was my Christmas present from you. :naughty:

I so sowwy..... :( :cry:


Did you at least see what I did with your ACA yet? :naughty: :naughty:

oh YES...I DID
she is obviously getting the best of care from you with a new gold nest for her Royal Sparkliness self.
:love: :love: :love:

edit: and would make a terrific christmas present as well.
You did say sorry :naughty:
 

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
3,525
Re: Whiteflash 6ct 3-prong diamond tennis bracelet

Jimmianne|1451393780|3967785 said:
she is obviously getting the best of care from you with a new gold nest for her Royal Sparkliness self.
:love: :love: :love:

edit: and would make a terrific christmas present as well.
You did say sorry :naughty:

But.......... but.............. but............... You said you didn't love her anymore! :errrr: :errrr: :errrr:
 

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
33,852
Re: Whiteflash 6ct 3-prong diamond tennis bracelet

Ex price!
 
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results
    Natural Diamond Prices - March 2023
    Natural Diamond Prices - March 2023 - 03/25
    5 Reasons to Buy New Earrings
    5 Reasons to Buy New Earrings - 03/24
    Spring Break Vacation Jewelry
    Spring Break Vacation Jewelry - 03/18
Top