shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD WF Uprong eternity in WG, 15pt F/G ACA melee, size 4.5

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LT listing: http://loupetroop.com/listings/bands/wf-uprong-eternity-in-wg-15pt-aca-melee-size-4-dot-5

I love this ring.
My only regret is not going with lower-coloured melee that match the rest of my diamond collection. And I'd like to go a bit bigger, now that I'm confident I can wear an eternity regularly!
So I want to have this exact same piece remade - with larger, lower-coloured stones :love:

This ring is size 4.5 on the mandrel but fits slightly looser, more like 4.75, thanks to the negative space between the adjacent Us. It's got 17 15-pointers (all F/G ACA melee), and the setting is unplated 14k WG. WF did it as a custom job based on the Annette design and the workmanship is flawless - stones are tight and secure, gallery is nicely rounded all over, Us are cleanly defined, holes underneath for cleaning are larger and clean and uniform. I chose to leave a one-stone space for sizing - as such this ring is somewhat sizable (a half size either way without trouble, a good bench could do more). The unplated WG is a beautiful creamy colour that I adore, but is easily rhodium-plated to bright white by any jeweller if desired ::)

This ring is... a wardrobe staple. The only reason I'm letting it go is because the F/G melee aren't mind-clean for me - I've been consolidating pieces and now all my other stones are I/J/K... I hope this beauty goes to a new home quickly, and I hope to have a replacement made as soon as possible! Original PS thread: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-loot-from-wf-uprong-w-15pt-acas-in-unplated-14kwg.189373/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-loot-from-wf-uprong-w-15pt-acas-in-unplated-14kwg.189373/[/URL]

$4790 by bank cheque or wire transfer, an additional $139 if using PayPal (PayPal fee).
I ship only within the US, sorry :(sad Shipping and insurance costs are included.

14k-un-plated-white-gold-u-prong-diamond-eternity-ring-by-whiteflash_2.png
14k-un-plated-white-gold-u-prong-diamond-eternity-ring-by-whiteflash_3.png

yssieuprongwf_1.png
yssieuprongwf_2.png

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
Re: WF Uprong eternity in WG, 15pt F/G ACA melee, size 4.5

Oh wow - wish this were in my budget!!! Dust for a quick sale!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you wildcat!! I'd love to see it go to another PSer ::)

It's a beautiful ring, but now that I'm thinking of getting another J RB... its the odd piece out. I would love to remake it with lower-coloured melee, but I need to sell this one first :bigsmile:

NewShiny

Shiny_Rock

What is the total carat weight of this band?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The total weight is 2.55ct (17 15pointers) :))

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Offered this reduction to an interested party, making it public:
$4650 by bank cheque or wire transfer, an additional $139 if using PayPal (PayPal fee). Asking price is firm.

This ring is 3.5mm wide and 3.4mm "high"/"deep" off the finger.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium

How I wish I had a size 4.5 finger, Yssie! It's a gorgeous ring & the unplated WG is a lovely bonus imo -- what a fortunate woman its new owner will be :sun:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you Molly!! It's one of my favourite pieces - I'd love to see it go to a new PS home ::)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Talked to the other half and we have new plans for this money, so... dropping price yet again! Under this amount it just makes more sense for me to repurpose the stones, but... this is SUCH a beautiful ring, and at this price it's a bargain - I'd love to see it go intact to a new PS home!!

$4250 shipped.
(Buyer pays PayPal fee)

jerichosmom

Shiny_Rock

Ugh Yssie, you're killing me! I soooo want this but I'm on a buying hold until some of my pieces sell. Best if luck to you and the lucky person who gets this.

sue011312

Rough_Rock

Hi-is there anyway this can be resized?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks jerichosmom! ::)

This beauty is off to a new PS home :bigsmile:

sue011312 I did want to answer your question anyway - there's a sizing bar in place of one stone, which comfortably allows for a half size either way. I'm confident a good bench could do more, but that was what my jeweller was willing to commit to recommending without question ::) To anyone considering an eternity.. I strongly recommend this route!! You hardly ever see metal IRL, because the stone-less sizing area is so small, but that small area is invaluable in terms of providing peace of mind re. future sizing needs :))

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results