shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Vivid round red rubellite diamond ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Hi, I am listing this ring I purchased thinking it would go nicely with my Bev. K ruby and diamond bezel band, but I just can't get them to work together. I wore it twice but because it is too big for me I never wore it with another ring.

It is a total of 1.30 carats, the rubellite itself was sold to me as .90 ct. and the diamonds are .40.

This is a beautiful ring and I searched a few months for a ruby, but all of them were too cloudy/included in my price range and when I found this ring, I was so excited because it has that blood red color that matched my Bev. K band.

It reminds me a lot of my Ritani endless blue sapphire ring.

It is 14kt. white gold and about 2.5 mm in the shank. The halo looks to be about 1.5 to 2mm as well. The gallery also has diamonds. Size is 6.5. I never had it sized down and always planned to.

I can send out more pictures if needed and I will post a link to DB if you are interested in this.

DB Link-
http://diamondbistro.com/category/219/Colored-Center-Stone/listings/34838/vivid-red-round-rubellite-diamond-ring-13-ctw.html

Retail value is $1495, I am asking $675 shipped and insured or best reasonable offer. Thanks.

img_4010.jpg

img_1084.jpg

img_4016.jpg

img_1088.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Vivid round red rubellite diamond ring

Hi Butterfly: I was just curious as to how you determined the retail value of the ring as $1,495? TIA :wavey:

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock

Hi, when I purchased it, that is what they told me and there was a white tag on it with that price.

I unfortunately can't look up the current retail value as it is not a designer piece like the other stuff I have for sale, which was easy enough for me to check on the websites, but I am not making a profit on this item either. If anything, I am losing money. :(sad

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, talk about a fast response, lol! Thank you so much for your reply!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock

Thank you! I think one of the reasons why my items sell fast is bc I am pretty much on top of things when they ask questions or for more pictures and I try to make the prices reasonable.
If I am interested in purchasing something, I know I appreciate a fast response as well, so I try to do the same thing. Of course, an email or two may slip between the cracks, but I do try.

The only thing that does bug me is when people ask questions with absolutely no intention of purchasing,Kwim?
If someone has no intention of purchasing, why ask random questions?

I had one woman ask me to take a picture of all my rings stacked outside in the full sunlight and inside in a dark low lit room.
I did as she asked and it turns out that she never wanted to purchase anything, she was just curious to see what they looked like in different lighting.

That's why when I sell bags I would rather just consign them! It's so much easier.

Although I will say that Psers are the best bc they already usually know the pieces, so it's an easier transaction for both of us.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock

SOLD! :appl:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results