shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Vintage Platinum Baguette and Single Cut Diamond Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Hi all!

Up for sale is a beautiful vintage platinum band featuring three baguettes measuring approximately 4mm x 1.25 mm each. The four single cut diamonds measure approximately 2.25mm each. This band has the finest milgraining detail and a very soft knife-edge shank. Very comfortable to wear. Ring is currently a size 6.75 and sizable. It measures approximately 2mm across the top and tapers to a bit thinner at the bottom of the shank. Buyer to pay shipping and insurance. Thanks!

Please see listing here and let me know if you have any questions!
http://loupetroop.com/listings/bands/1920s-platinum-baguette-and-single-cut-diamond-band

antiqueband0001_2.jpg

antiqueband0001.jpg

_163.jpg

2bands.jpg

novicediamond

Shiny_Rock
Re: Vintage Platinum Baguette and Single Cut Diamond Band

Stunning! Ive sent you a msg on LT - I want to buy!! Can you ship to UK?

novicediamond

Shiny_Rock

Hi All, just wanted to update whilst I totally Love this ring the colour of the stones are a bit too high for my warm M coloured E Ring so Im not proceeding with the purchase in case the colour difference is too obvious...just in case anyone else is interested. Its a lovely ring though , I didnt realise the stones were in G category.

UberClaire

Shiny_Rock

Messaged you through Loupe Troop!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock

SOLD! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results