shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Vintage 3 stone mounting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Just listed this.... I bought it for the center so am selling the mount as well as the matched sides (need to get those up on DB too)

14kt white gold mounting handmade in the 1920's. Previously held 6.2mm in the center and 5.2mm side stones. Would be great for colored stones or simulants too. Mounting weighs 6.0 grams and was just rhodium plated. Size 6.5

Asking $500 OBO.

IMG_2664.JPG

IMG_2658.JPG

IMG_2659.JPG

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Vintage 3 stone mounting

Hey, that looks familiar... ;)) I posted about it ages ago and emailed the seller to help him sell it. It looks so lovely! And I KNEW that center would be pretty!

It looks great after the plating!

Burk

Ideal_Rock

Tgal, that is so crazy...Mara told me you posted it!! The mount really is pretty (hard to tell from sellers pics) and the stones are gorgeous!!

Burk

Ideal_Rock

Couple more pics to show the finger coverage this provides!!

IMG_2654.jpg

IMG_2651.jpg

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I would like to know about the matched sides please? I am looking for 3 in the .50/.60 GHI range :Up_to_something:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

bright ice said:
I would like to know about the matched sides please? I am looking for 3 in the .50/.60 GHI range :Up_to_something:

Yes, please share :Up_to_something:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

Do you have the ad up yet? I am interested but can't contact you.

Burk

Ideal_Rock

Sides listed. I posted the link separately.

I'd really like to keep the mounting in tact because it is true vintage and gorgeous. Someone make me an offer!! :D

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock

I looooove this setting! Gorgeous!

Burk

Ideal_Rock

It is really pretty, isn't it vinjeweles! I wish I could keep it and set some colored stones in it....but alas the funds need to go elsewhere. :(

Here's the updated listing:
http://diamondbistro.com/image/28662/item.html

mela lu

Ideal_Rock

Heya Burk. Mela here ;-) So I'm interested. Its not 100% what I thought I wanted, but I want to reset my OMC into a 3 stone. What size was the center, in Carat weight? I don't know the dimensions of my OMC. tisk tisk.

Burk

Ideal_Rock

The center was 1ct and sides .6 each. My jeweler said the setting is pretty forgiving for bigger/smaller sized stones due to the way the stones are set and the prongs will need some reworking anyway.

Burk

Ideal_Rock

Just found this setting in my jewelery box which reminded me it never sold!! I'm going to post it on Loupetroupe later today....lowering the price to $375!

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock

Pretty ring!

Since the original listing posted with the information is no longer available, can you tell what the color and clarity is of the side stones are?

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock

I may be interested. How do I contact you?

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock

Is this $375 for the setting and the sidestones??? I would definitely be interested if that were the case! :) Please let me know! I wanted to send you a message but I've never sent one through pricescope....

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock

Oh, ok. Thanks for the clarification! Good luck with your sale!! :)

Burk

Ideal_Rock

I took this in to my jeweler to scrap the other day and just couldn't do it. It is just too pretty and an original vintage piece. I would love to set it with colored stones but just don't have the time or funds right now. If anyone is interested I'll take $200 for it. I'll get it up on DB and loupetroup later today, as I am also listing my bezel pendant!

SB621

Ideal_Rock

Burk contact me through one of my listenings as I'm intersted. I have some questions about the prongs and some rework though.

Burk

Ideal_Rock

Message sent! :)

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock

How high does it sit off the hand? It's lovely, just want to make sure I won't be knocking it on things.

Burk

Ideal_Rock

My rough measurements was 11mm off the hand.

Burk

Ideal_Rock

Mounting is sold. :D

I still have a gorgeous Barbara pendant and bezel OEC earrings for sale..will entertain reasonable offers for them both!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results