shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Two Stones For Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Two Stones For Sale!

My goodness, these are both so beautiful, I don't know how you can bring yourself to part with them. You have an incredible eye for gems. Lucky buyers!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Apacherose, you are so sweet! I never planned on parting with these - they were two of my forever collection, but unfortunately, circumstances change. :blackeye: Its all good, though, they're just stones...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

minousbijoux, these are just stunning gems. I hope you have a quick and easy sale but I am sorry you are selling them but you are right. They are just material possessions. (((HUGS))).

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm sorry you have to sell these :(( but they are extremely beautiful and I hope you can sell them quickly!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

You all are so kind. Thank you. Chrono: thanks for the save and fixing the link. I don't like it when I can't even provide a silly link correctly!

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Wow...these are stunners. I wish I had the funds for them - if I did I would be after both of them. That mahenge is pretty much my ideal color, and that blue tourmaline - that was THE color of tourmaline I used to search for but never seemed to find. These are gorgeous! Very sorry that you need to let them go, I know it's hard. Good luck on the selling.

lilysweet

Shiny_Rock

I am with everyone else, I WISH I had the funds for these stones. So lovely! Now I know what fabulous color is supposed to look like! :love: :love: :love:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you, lilysweet, and Katharath. I hope they sell soon and make someone happy.

Justin_Cutter

Brilliant_Rock

The Tourmaline link is not working for me. These are stunning! Good luck with the sale!
~Justin

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks, Justin, but If you read down the thread, Chrono already was kind enough to correct the link. :))

Thanks again, Chrono!

Justin_Cutter

Brilliant_Rock

minousbijoux|1448339413|3953432 said:
Thanks, Justin, but If you read down the thread, Chrono already was kind enough to correct the link. :))

Thanks again, Chrono!

Ah now I see it, thanks!
~Justin

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Minousbijoux, you have exquisite taste! These stones are showstoppers! Gorgeous! :appl: I'm sorry you have to sell, but hopefully they will go to good homes. Hopefully PSer homes! :naughty:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I can't believe you are selling these two gorgeous stones, minou! (If these are the ones you're letting go, I think you owe us a photo of what you're actually keeping! You have an amazing collection of gems.) :appl:

That mahenge spinel in particular is gorgeous. I am sure both stones will sell quickly. :twirl:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mochiko42|1448351689|3953485 said:
I can't believe you are selling these two gorgeous stones, minou! (If these are the ones you're letting go, I think you owe us a photo of what you're actually keeping! You have an amazing collection of gems.) :appl:

That mahenge spinel in particular is gorgeous. I am sure both stones will sell quickly. :twirl:

Ha ha, its funny what stone win your heart and as a result, what you keep! I promise I'll post some of the ones I'm keeping, though I do feel like I've spammed them all over CS in the past!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I have four stones for sale - the two that I just posted (blue tourm and vivid Magenta Mahenge), plus two that I posted a while ago. I've reduced prices for the final time. Please buy them! I hope this link works:

http://loupetroop.com/users/mbijoux

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Minousbijoux, the link is working. Your stones are absolutely stunning! :appl: Wish I had the funds. Great prices too! :wavey:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you for your kind words, RR. I hope they sell soon too. :praise:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium

minousbijoux|1450235250|3962106 said:

that blue tourmaline is calling my name.. but my wallet (and DH) say no :oops: . At that price, it should be snapped up quickly!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mochiko42|1450245241|3962160 said:
minousbijoux|1450235250|3962106 said:

that blue tourmaline is calling my name.. but my wallet (and DH) say no :oops: . At that price, it should be snapped up quickly!

Its so funny how we can all hear stones talking to us - some whisper, some are polite, and some just scream "Buy me!" Its so hard when the wallet is empty :((

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sale pending on the Blue Tourmaline :))

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

minousbijoux|1450818763|3964997 said:
Sale pending on the Blue Tourmaline :))

How exciting! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results