shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Selling Leon Mege Eternity Band and Solitaire Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DCdiamondgirl

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I am selling my original solitaire setting (gorgeous 907 cathedral double-claw prong)and an eternity band I purchased recently from Leon Mege. The eternity band sits too high for my very delicate engagement ring shank but is a gorgeous ring. I would wear them on separate hands but I wear my mother's wedding rings, who passed away last year, on my other hand. I should have tried the ring on before purchasing but I was too eager . . . I am just going to get a matching 1.5 mm pave band to go with my halo e-ring.

Both rings are size 6. I am asking what I paid for the eternity band ($3500) and $800 obo for the solitaire (I paid $1250).

Please let me know if you are interested! Thanks so much.

http://diamondbistro.com/category/1...90/SZ-6-plat-Leon-Mege-cathedral-setting.html

http://diamondbistro.com/category/2...-1-ct+-Leon-Mege-plat-eternity-band-Sz-6.html

IMG_7965.JPG

IMG_7976.JPG

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Selling Leon Mege Eternity Band and Solitaire Setting

Can this accommodate a round stone?

DCdiamondgirl

Shiny_Rock

Hi AllieLuv,

Yes, I think it will accommodate a round stone. My cushion, which it was set with, is 6.87 mm x 6.46 mm.

Thanks!

DCdiamondgirl

Shiny_Rock

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock

The eternity ring is gorgeous, but I really doubt anyone is going to be willing to pay full price when they could just get it straight from Leon. Any way Leon would take it back? Or could you just keep it?

DCdiamondgirl

Shiny_Rock

I am willing to negotiate on the price. No, Leon will not take it back, which is quite frustrating. If I can't sell it, I will have to keep it.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock

Ugh, that's a bummer. If I had the cash, I would try to negotiate-it's gorgeous! Good luck with the sale!

DCdiamondgirl

Shiny_Rock

Thanks, Thing2. It's my own fault but it's still frustrating. I am definitely open to offers, though!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock

Hi!!!
Is the solitaire setting still available? Do you know if Leon would re-set someone else's stone in it?

DCdiamondgirl

Shiny_Rock

Hi Oranges! Yes, the setting is still for sale. I can put the listing back up if you're interested. You would have to contact Leon to see if he will re-set it. Thanks!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks for your reply!

I'm not ready to buy a setting quite yet-- my boyfriend is looking to purchase a 1.4-1.5 carat AVC or Octavia at some point within the next 5 months. :bigsmile: YAY!

If your setting is still up for sale when he buys a stone, maybe we can negotiate on price. I know that a lot of jewelers charge a significant amount of money to set a stone, so if there doesn't end up being a big difference between buying new or used, then I would just suck it up spring a few hundred more for a new setting that would be tailored to my specific stone (and finger!). I'd also need the setting to be re-sized to a 4.75. So I don't know how cost-effective this would end up being at your listed price.

When the time comes, I'll probably ask GOG if they could re-size and set the stone while maintaining the integrity of the setting (and the delicate prongs) before asking Leon, if, of course, your setting is still available. I guess I'll have to wait and see-- but I'm definitely interested!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock

DCdiamondgirl|1326764399|3104738 said:
Hi Everyone,

I am selling my original solitaire setting (gorgeous 907 cathedral double-claw prong)and an eternity band I purchased recently from Leon Mege. The eternity band sits too high for my very delicate engagement ring shank but is a gorgeous ring. I would wear them on separate hands but I wear my mother's wedding rings, who passed away last year, on my other hand. I should have tried the ring on before purchasing but I was too eager . . . I am just going to get a matching 1.5 mm pave band to go with my halo e-ring.

Both rings are size 6. I am asking what I paid for the eternity band ($3500) and $800 obo for the solitaire (I paid $1250).

Please let me know if you are interested! Thanks so much.

http://diamondbistro.com/category/1...90/SZ-6-plat-Leon-Mege-cathedral-setting.html

http://diamondbistro.com/category/2...-1-ct+-Leon-Mege-plat-eternity-band-Sz-6.html

One more thing--what does "obo" mean??

DCdiamondgirl

Shiny_Rock

It means "or best offer." Thanks for your interest, Oranges! It is likely that I will still have it for a while (unless someone else is interested) so definitely contact me if/when you want it!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks, I felt kind of ridiculous asking that but now I know! I'll definitely be contacting you when I find out what stone I'm going to get and whether or not GOG or Leon would re-set and re-size (and for what price!) :wavey:

DCdiamondgirl

Shiny_Rock

No problem! There is no such thing as a stupid question. Yes, please let me know if you're interested down the line. I would love for someone else to have this beautiful setting instead of it sitting in my drawer :sick:.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock

Is the listing back up?

Mico

Brilliant_Rock

hello!
How high exactly does the wedding band sit vs. your E ring?

firelover

Rough_Rock

Hi,

What is the ring size for both the solitaire and the eternity? Also, do you have a picture of the solitaire ring and eternity band together...I would like to see how they sit together....

I tried to look at the listing at diamond bistro..but it doesnt show

thanks!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I wish I were a size 6!

DCdiamondgirl

Shiny_Rock

Oh, sorry, both rings are sold.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi DCDG: You probably know to send a message to the mods to close the thread?

DCdiamondgirl

Shiny_Rock

No, I don't. That would probably be helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results