shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Ruby and diamond halo ring

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
D

Deactivated member 42515

Helllloooo, I'm selling my ruby ring! Unfortunately, I do not know the carat weight of the diamonds. The ring is made with 18k yellow gold. Size 9.

The ruby measures 8.10 x 6.12 x 3.05 mm. And is an oval mixed cut. It was sold to me as heated but with no invasive treatments.

The ruby is an amazing red color. I had been trying to find a ruby with no pink or purple with no luck until I found this. But I had come to realize that I rarely wear the ring and I would love to find someone that will enjoy it!

It was originally a pendant that I had made into a ring. I also had my jeweler fix the original prongs and now the ruby is held by amazing claw prongs.

The pendant was purchased for $750 and making it into a ring cost an extra $850. I am asking $975 with serious offers considered.

Thanks!

http://diamondbistro.com/category/2...ne/listings/35137/Ruby-Diamond-Halo-Ring.html

http://loupetroop.com/listings/rings-colored-stone-center/ruby-diamond-halo-ring

photo_289.jpg

photo_291.jpg

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Ruby and diamond halo ring

messaged you on LT!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Hmm, I haven't gotten an email or anything!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Nevermind! Found it! Messaging you now!

D

Deactivated member 42515

SOLD! Thanks!

SMC

Ideal_Rock

Wow - that went fast! Congrats!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful ring and I love the claw prongs. Congrats to the lucky buyer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results