shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Rose Gold Eternity 1.2 ct-$400

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Listed on DB: http://diamondbistro.com/category/2...weight,-14k-rose-gold-eternity-band-$400.html

I love this ring, but find it's not getting much wear now that I am alternating my ering set and my transitional set. it's too pretty not to be worn, so I am listing it to see if there is interest. If not, I'll just keep it in my jewelry box and continue to wear it when the mood strikes:)

1.2 ctw weight, 14k rose gold, eternity band.

Size 7.25

Custom made by Lord of Gem Rings (LOGR), this ring is a lovely peachy pink rose gold with milgrain edges and a great, sparkly finger presence.

I bought this a few years ago from LOGR. The ring is very pretty. Up close you can see that some of the bezels and diamonds are not quite round.

This ring was sold to me by LOGR as 1.2 ctw of singlecut H SI diamonds, but I have not had that independantly verified.

The diamonds sparkle and are very pretty, but are definitely not the same quality as ACA/BGD melee, also they were sold to me as "singlecut" so the facet pattern is different from H&A, much more antiquey looking...

LOGR rarely has these rings available in this carat weight and when they are, they are usually priced around $900, not including custom fees for gold choice/milgrain/sizing, etc. Currently there is a 1.03 ct with no milgrain listed at $940 obo and a .72 ct with milgrain listed at $770.

I am listing this for $400 for the holidays and hope that it finds a new home that will truly enjoy it:)

It is a lovely ring at a great price!

My phone and camera are both dead:( so I don't have new photos right now. These were taken on an overcast day. The diamonds are not H&A quality, but they are sparkly and the ring has a pretty sparkly/glimmery look in all lighting and really lights up in the sun.

eternity_stack_for_db.jpg

eternity_for_db.jpg

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Re: Rose Gold Eternity 1.2 ct-$400

Hi,

It's a lovely band. Do you have a handshot, by any chance?

Thanks!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock

Aw, man! It's just a smidge too big :( Beautiful ring, I hope you are able to make a quick sale.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock

Aw, thanks Manderz!

Yenny, I know I have some handshots but can't find them. The SD card on my phone has become "tempermental" but I'll try to get some shots tomorrow...

Schafenm

Shiny_Rock

OMG I would totally scoop this up but I am a 7!! I hope you sell this fast! I love the bezel and rose gold!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Looking forward to a hand shot to get a sense of perspective....

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock

I'm so sorry it took me this long to respond...work and travel and technology issues...ugh!

Anyway, onto the fun stuff...gosh, taking these pics reminds me of how much I love this band, but I'm really not wearing it enough to keep it. If my fingers were a little longer and I could pull off the mega stack I would, but alas, I have short stubby fingers

ringstackprofile.jpg

handshotrosegold.jpg

rosegoldhandshot.jpg

rosegoldhandshotbent.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock

Someone asked through Db so I will post here too...

My ering is between 1.5 and 2mm wide and 1.5 and 1.8mm "tall"

The all metal spacer band is about 1.5mm wide and 1.3-1.5mm wide

The petite crown lace-ish band is 2mm wide and 1.8mm tall

I think that the rose gold eternity is 3 mm wide and 2 mm "tall" but hopefully the pics give some perspective.

I am a size 7 (as small as 6.5 in the winter as as large as 9+ in the summer when they swell) but these rings are all 7 or 7.25 but my fingers are short. Yekeutiel at ID says I have chubby fingers ;( but looking at these photos I can't really disagree :lol:

megaringstack.jpg

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock

Oh Bella I love it! If I hadn't already bought two rose gold bands this month under the cover of Christmas presents, this would be mine :love: I could probably give you DH's email if you'd like to convince him I need a third :devil:

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock

last one...

haha Kunzite...well you do have three children :Up_to_something:

urban_handshot.jpg

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock

Bella_mezzo|1356121124|3337565 said:
haha Kunzite...well you do have three children :Up_to_something:

I've tried that logic before and he saw right through it! ;))

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

I think this is an amazing ring! I keep coming back to this thread and telling myself - no, its too small... then there's this voice in my head that says "but you could get a sizing bar put in the bottom.... come on Enerchi... its RG and its PERFECT". Damn, I've gotta up my meds because this is SUPER tempting!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Lord, it's tempting! I really need to get to a jewelry store and make sure that a 7 would fit when my fingers are swollen. I have no idea if a 7 would be too big, too small or just right (call me Goldilocks!)....I'll try to get out to do that today Bella....right now, I'm trying to assemble a stock car track that DS got for Hanukkah....darn grandparents who give gifts that require a lot of assembly! :nono:

NTave

Shiny_Rock

Its too small for me, as I really do have chubby fingers. If not, I'd love it forever in a heartbeat!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock

thanks NTave.

Yenny, No worries, I am traveling so wouldn't be able to ship until after New Years anyway. I saw in another thread re the selling/arthritis:( I am sorry. I got this b/c my fingers swell so much (that's pretty much the justification I use for DH anytime I want a ring :Up_to_something: ) but it is a great stand alone or stacker and worked great for me for that purpose.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Thanks Bella. I'm went to the mall today and borrowed their sizer. It looks like I need about a 6.5, though today wasn't one of my worst swelling days. We are going on a little family vacay for the week, where I'm sure to swell like a toad, so I'll see if I think a 7 would work then.

Have a Happy Holiday and I'll touch base after the New Year and see if it's still available.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock

SOLD to a lovely pricescoper!

(Yenny I hope that you find something else that works for you!)

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Thanks Bella. I've decided to wait til my doctor gets me stabilized before I buy anything. My rings may just end up fitting! So glad that you sold the ring so quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results