shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Platinum Square Ruby & Old Diamond Eternity Band Sz7.75

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
Listing more pieces from my personal collection on LT, DB & eBay before the holidays...

http://loupetroop.com/users/staci94

http://diamondbistro.com/other/960/seller.html

http://www.ebay.com/sch/staci94/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

This is a beautiful, antique English platinum square cut ruby & old cut diamond eternity band. Band consists of 3 square rubies alternating by 3 round old cut diamonds continuing around the entire band. One of the sections has 4 round diamonds (instead of 3) -- it appears to have possibly been re-sized at one time because there is some gold solder visible upon close inspection in this area. Diamonds are approximately G-H in color & approximately SI1-I1 in clarity. It is an antique ring and does show some wear -- the rubies have abrasions, 1 ruby & 1 diamond are chipped (this is not easily noticeable when worn). Currently approximately slightly smaller than a size 7 3/4 and cannot be re-sized because the stones go around the entire band. Approximately 2.6 mm in width & weighs approximately 2.72 grams. Inside of band is not stamped but it tests to be platinum. Please feel free to send me a message if you have any questions at all. Thanks for looking!

_35413.jpg

_35414.jpg

_35415.jpg

_35416.jpg

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Platinum Square Ruby & Old Cut Diamond Eternity Band Sz7

More pictures...

re11.jpg

re7.jpg

re9.jpg

staci76

Brilliant_Rock

~BUMP~

I relisted this piece on eBay & reduced the price earlier today. Willing to accept reasonable offers.

Hoping to have these pieces go to good homes before the holidays... :))

Thanks for looking!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Staci, did this already sell on eBay? I couldn't get the link to work for some reason. Thanks! :wavey:

staci76

Brilliant_Rock

Hi Rockinruby! :wavey: Happy New Year! This ruby eternity band sold on eBay but the high bidder backed out when payment was due 3 days after the listing ended... :nono: ...so it is actually still available for purchase. I was planning on waiting until after the holidays to re-list it (probably with Buy it Now/Best Offer this time around). It is currently listed on LoupeTroop & DiamondBistro though. Let me know if you're interested at all.

I don't have anything listed right now but here is an updated link to my eBay auctions for future reference (I don't know why the original link stopped working recently... :???: ):

http://www.ebay.com/sch/staci94/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Staci76, thanks for your reply. I finally got by the jeweler to get an idea of my current ring size and unfortunately this beauty won't fit. It is such a beautiful ring! :appl: Sending you lots of dust for a quick sale that goes all the way through! :wavey:

staci76

Brilliant_Rock

You're welcome Rockinruby. :wavey: I'm sad to hear this eternity band won't work for you after all... Thank you so much for the dust & positive thoughts. :D

staci76

Brilliant_Rock

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow that is a killer stack!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Yay! :appl: Looks like a couple of the bands sold! :wavey:

staci76

Brilliant_Rock

telephone89|1452713942|3975539 said:
Wow that is a killer stack!

Heehee telephone89 -- I can only wish/dream of being able to fit all those rings on my ring finger & actually be able to pull it off. Lol! ;)) :naughty:

Rockinruby|1452730375|3975670 said:
Yay! :appl: Looks like a couple of the bands sold! :wavey:

Thank you Rockinruby!! :wavey: Yes, this ruby eternity band sold along with another eternity band I recently listed. :D :appl: The floral engraved platinum band is still pending payment but hopefully, that one will work out too. :))

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

I hope the sale for the last band works out! You have beautiful pieces at great prices so I'm glad they are going to good homes! :appl:

staci76

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks again, Rockinruby! :wavey: Unfortunately, it looks like the buyer on the thin floral engraved platinum band didn't realize they were actually agreeing to purchase by sending me an offer... :nono: ...so that one is up for grabs again. :loopy:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results