shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Parting with my Henri Daussi 3 stone cushion cut ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock
Hello!
I have decided to part with my HD 3 stone ring! The reason behind it it to fund a future purchase, something a bit simpler, at least for now! :twirl:

Since I have gotten it in February (I know, not long ago!), I've gotten so many compliments on it than I can count!
I'd have strangers grab my hand in awe (no exaggeration!). It's a beautiful ring, has amazing finger presence and coverage, AND...
It was worn by Enerchi and converted her to warm colored diamonds! :lol: (giving a little shout out there!)

I have listed the ring on LoupeTroop (see link below):

http://loupetroop.com/listings/rings-natural-diamond-center/henri-daussi-3-cushion-cut-ring-gorgeous-vs

I am open to offers!

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Parting with my Henri Daussi 3 stone cushion cut ring

Ack! I can't believe you're selling it -- I've admired it since you first posted. It's so lovely and looks wonderful on your hand. BUT I'm sure whatever you have planned will also be amazing. Best of luck! That puppy will sell quickly!

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock

maccers|1372259645|3472633 said:
Ack! I can't believe you're selling it -- I've admired it since you first posted. It's so lovely and looks wonderful on your hand. BUT I'm sure whatever you have planned will also be amazing. Best of luck! That puppy will sell quickly!

That is is sweet of you!! Do you really think so?
It's a beauty, and even I can't believe I'm doing this, but I am looking to find something in the solitare persuasion :)

MomInstyle

Shiny_Rock

Oh my!!!! It's so beautiful and I completely love the setting. Aiya! Don't tempt me. :lickout:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock

Why don't I have cash when I need it??? I'm not a diamond nut -- but that ring really talks to me -- whispers sweet nothings, in fact. Looks wonderful on the hand & the warm color is irresistable. I hope it goes soon so I can stop dreaming about it!

--- Laurie

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Nyc2chigal said:
.... AND... It was worn by Enerchi and converted her to warm colored diamonds! :lol: (giving a little shout out there!)

:wavey: nyc2chigal!! That's too cute!! Yes indeed, I tried that in November back when I first visited NYC & DBL and I was IN LOVE!! I ADORE that ring - it looked beautiful on (but did not fit my chunky fingers...looks FAR better on your hand!) and I was so jealous when you bought it!!

You are going to laugh - I play the lottery every friday with a group from work and I'm the buyer/checker of the numbers, so after clicking on your link, I checked my lottery numbers!!! Seriously - I would LOVE this ring! (and gee--- shock of all shocks--- guess who did not win $40million ??? rats....)

Good luck - well, no - scratch that, wait till NEXT friday when I win THAT pot of money! Just sayin'.... :lol:

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock

JewelFreak|1372463453|3474049 said:
Why don't I have cash when I need it??? I'm not a diamond nut -- but that ring really talks to me -- whispers sweet nothings, in fact. Looks wonderful on the hand & the warm color is irresistable. I hope it goes soon so I can stop dreaming about it!

--- Laurie

:lol:
I know how that is! I wouldn't be selling it if $$ wasn't an issue! I love this ring!

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock

Enerchi|1372515608|3474258 said:
Nyc2chigal said:
.... AND... It was worn by Enerchi and converted her to warm colored diamonds! :lol: (giving a little shout out there!)

:wavey: nyc2chigal!! That's too cute!! Yes indeed, I tried that in November back when I first visited NYC & DBL and I was IN LOVE!! I ADORE that ring - it looked beautiful on (but did not fit my chunky fingers...looks FAR better on your hand!) and I was so jealous when you bought it!!

You are going to laugh - I play the lottery every friday with a group from work and I'm the buyer/checker of the numbers, so after clicking on your link, I checked my lottery numbers!!! Seriously - I would LOVE this ring! (and gee--- shock of all shocks--- guess who did not win $40million ??? rats....)

Good luck - well, no - scratch that, wait till NEXT friday when I win THAT pot of money! Just sayin'.... :lol:

:lol:
I thought you'd like my little shout out!
Well, give me a holler if you do win! :))

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

^^^^^^
You can COUNT ON IT!! If I win the next lottery on friday, consider this baby SOLD ---- and I mean it! (come on lotto max, mama needs a new daussi 3 stone halo ring.... :bigsmile: :Up_to_something: :lol: )

PrincessPeach

Rough_Rock

Is the price negotiable by any means??? I've DROOLED over this ring for months and months when it was posted on DBL site...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'll tell you honestly, I think you'll regret selling it. You are going to have SO much more finger coverage with this than what you can get in a solitaire for that amount. Even if you have to wait and save for a new solitaire, I'd keep this one for a right hand ring. That's a lot of diamonds for $5k!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

diamondseeker2006|1372738575|3475825 said:
I'll tell you honestly, I think you'll regret selling it. You are going to have SO much more finger coverage with this than what you can get in a solitaire for that amount. Even if you have to wait and save for a new solitaire, I'd keep this one for a right hand ring. That's a lot of diamonds for $5k!

I couldn't agree more DS!!

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock

Hi guys :wavey:
Believe me, Im a bit sad to part with it. I've had the same internal dialogue about keeping it or I'll regret it!
The diamond I am looking at is more than twice what I spent on this piece.

If I get a good offer, I will move forward with it. If I don't, it's a sign I should keep it :bigsmile:

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock

BUMP!
I am accepting offers! 8)

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock

Oh my, I can't believe you're selling it! :errrr:

This is one of my all time favourite 3-stone rings on PS. :love:

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock

two_little_birds|1373419436|3480005 said:
Oh my, I can't believe you're selling it! :errrr:

This is one of my all time favourite 3-stone rings on PS. :love:

Thank you!

luckky

Shiny_Rock

Hi,
The sale is go through? it already sold? if not, I'm very interesting to get that as my push present... some excuse to my hubby..

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock

luckky|1373667077|3482040 said:
Hi,
The sale is go through? it already sold? if not, I'm very interesting to get that as my push present... some excuse to my hubby..

Hi,
The ring is still available :twirl:

mayday

Shiny_Rock

could you give us newbies some insights about the main stones? are they new cuts, old cuts, culet?

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock

Hello all! :wavey:

So I've decided that, if I don't sell this ring by the end of this week, I will keep it.
I believe that if it's meant to sell, it will sell. If not, MORE BLING FOR ME!! :naughty:

I guess I'll have to save up for that larger diamond! :bigsmile: it might take a while, unless I win the lottery! :sun:

mayday

Shiny_Rock

apparently they are new cuts, as per the web link. thanks. Glad you are keeping it. It is really beautiful.

SB621

Ideal_Rock

mayday|1373920915|3483485 said:
apparently they are new cuts, as per the web link. thanks. Glad you are keeping it. It is really beautiful.

I believe Henri Daussi has their own branded or what not cushions which ppl either really like or don't care for. But yes they are newly cut and not antique cushions.

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock

Hi! I will wait until the end of this week for offers, so not keeping it just yet :D

luckky

Shiny_Rock

Nyc2chigal|1373946654|3483774 said:

Hi! I will wait until the end of this week for offers, so not keeping it just yet :D

My DH still go through the budget, but he said not promise :confused: because lots of expense during my complication prego. So...I very much understand, but this is so tempting ... Whoever get it will so lucky :love: s

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock

Going once, going twice.... :naughty: :lol:

stlc

Rough_Rock

I am in LOVE with this ring! *phew near faint*
I had to stop myself from buying it right this very second! I have a future project in mind, but there was a serious moment of reconsideration there lol!

Are you going to keep it?
Or kinda put it on the back burner for a lil while?

I would def keep it, as it suits you (I think) and a HUGE finger covering solitaire would also get a lot of attention. So either way. Your bling is gonna be seen! :naughty: heehee
If you want to sell it I can pass it through my friend network a bit =)

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock

That is mighy sweet of you!
But after much thought , I have decided to not part with it.
So it is no longer available to sell!

If I happen to suffer from severe DSS later on, I will consider selling it again! :naughty:

stlc|1376471096|3502661 said:
I am in LOVE with this ring! *phew near faint*
I had to stop myself from buying it right this very second! I have a future project in mind, but there was a serious moment of reconsideration there lol!

Are you going to keep it?
Or kinda put it on the back burner for a lil while?

I would def keep it, as it suits you (I think) and a HUGE finger covering solitaire would also get a lot of attention. So either way. Your bling is gonna be seen! :naughty: heehee
If you want to sell it I can pass it through my friend network a bit =)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results