shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD OMC single milgrain bezel bracelet in RG by BGDS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stone: 5.7mm x 5.2mm x 3.3mm, estimated 0.6-0.7ct.
Outer dimensions of bezel: 6.7mm x 6.2mm
Bracelet: 6.5 inches long including clasp
http://www.loupetroop.com/listings/bracelets/omc-single-station-milgrain-bezel-bracelet-in-rg-by-bgd

Bezel and chain by BGD - there was originally another chain with another bezeled diamond; I had them separated (pics of the original piece here: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-caved-rg-cushions-bezels-milgrain-dbtybracelet.161562/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-caved-rg-cushions-bezels-milgrain-dbtybracelet.161562/[/URL]). The piece is in perfect condition, milgrain is like-new - it was rarely worn, as I have another bracelet given to me by a dear friend that I always reach for when I want rose gold on my wrist. The chain and clasp are 14k RG and the bezel is 14k WG (unplated). The stone is eyeclean, and was estimated M/N by my local appraiser and the unplated WG colour matches it very well IRL.

This piece is... not for someone looking for precision-cut technicality, that's for sure ::) The stone is a total charmer - she's a creamy, wonky, twinkly little firecracker in-person!! The culet really IS that off-center - that culet, and the evenness of the asymmetry of faceting, is why I think there were probably ten minutes between first seeing her for sale and getting a payment confirmation email ::) But... I want to do some repairs on a couple of other pieces and have decided to try and consolidate instead of spending more on jewellery out-of-pocket. I really hope she goes to another PSer!!

$985, shipped.
I will only ship to US addresses, sorry :(sad a recent less-than-awesome experience shipping internationally has made me leery of trying it again.
I'm a private seller so sales are final - please contact me with any questions and I'll be happy to answer as best I can :))

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: FS: OMC single-station milgrain bezel bracelet in RG by

Pics!!

img_8314.jpg
img_8324_1.jpg img_8335.jpg

(White spots in this pic are water marks after washing, not inclusions - I only noticed on looking at the photos afterward)
img_8357.jpg

img_8370.jpg
jbracelet__2_.png
j-omcs-3.png

(Colour comp w/ a reputably-appraised G/H)
yssiebraceletcolourb.png

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Caught an error in the above - in the last photo labelled "colour comparison", the stud stone is a reputably appraised I, not G/H.

Apologies!

HegemonyCricket

Shiny_Rock

Yssie, I just sent you a LT message. Let me know if you didn't get it. Thanks!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Beautiful bracelet Yssie! :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is sold :))

Thanks RR! I hope the new owner loves it as much as I do ::)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results