shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Natural Ruby Melee for sale

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ChrisA222

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi,
I was given some color-change sapphire Melee as a gift, and I didn't have a use for it, so I split it up among three people and gave it away. Someone on the forum asked if I had any more, and while I do not, I do have some Ruby Melee. I don't have a listing yet for it, but I will list it for sale on Ebay if anyone here says they are interested. I just don't want to go through the expense to list the stones if nobody is interested. If DB was working, I would have put them on there for you guys...anyways..

Here is what I have:

.75ctw, Certified Natural Ruby Melee. The stones are all standard round brilliant, and each stone is 2mms. There are a total of 15 stones. The stones were certified by a lab that is no longer in existance, in Thailand. The cert was done back in 1999. I don't want to promise anybody what has or has not been done to the gems, because I do not know. All I can tell you is that the vendor I got them from has had them since 1999, and thats when the certificate was done. It is a nice cert, a full page, laminated and such.

Im going to sell the whole lot for $50 or half of the lot for $25. If anyone wants, just post here and I will create the ebay listing and post the link.

I hope this type of post is allowed, as I will be creating the ebay link, but why go through all that if this is something that nobody is interested in?

Thanks! I will attach a pic

ruby melee.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Natural Ruby Melee for sale

Hello Chris "with an A"!
I' am interested! in the full if possible...

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Do you have a diamondbistro.com account? I have the same name there as I do on PS.

ChrisA222

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

Hi, I have no idea how to contact you through DB...I can't create a listing there as the site is still messed up. What about this...can you message me about one of my stones on DB? I'm listing a JTV Ceylon Sapphire, Heat-Only, there is also a Certified Paraiba-Blue Tourmaline. Both of them are on page 2. My name is the same there as it is here. When I get your message than we will figure it out.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

on my way to DB right now.... :appl:

message sent

ChrisA222

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Re: Natural Ruby Melee for sale SOLD

Sold, I may be getting more and will hopefully be able to create a listing on DB..lol

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock

oh WOW! what a great deal! bummed I missed out-hope the new owner loves them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results