shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD JTV, Heated-Only Sapphire for Sale! Ceylon, 1.11ct,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ChrisA222

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Since DB is down, I'm listing here in hopes to sell my JTV Sapphire. The stone is JTV item SBV196. It is a 1.0ct/min, 7.5x5.5 oval. The nice thing about buying a JTV stone is that they are good about disclosing treatments..with this being heated-only.

It looks to me to be that typical Ceylon-Blue, Medium-Light to Medium tone, Moderate saturation. It's cut is what I'd call "native plus". So it is by no means precision-cut, but the stone has no window. It is a stepped-oval but has a nice pointed-pavillion. The stone is eyeclean, pretty nice stone! The stone was listed on JTV for $359, and it recently dropped to $299. I'm listing it on Ebay for $179.99 starting bid, $199.99 buy-it now. I really need to sell some of my stones so that I can afford to set some of my others. This stone has never been set.

The stone is listed here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/120910529446?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

I cannot seem to ever take decent pictures..the stone looks much better, and a little lighter in real life...but, this is the best I can come up with. The second pic is the vendor pic.

I realize this isn't a world-class blue Sapphire, but its a pretty little stone, and a great bargain for someone to get into a heated-only Ceylon Sapphire.

jtvsaph.jpg

jtvvendor.jpg

ChrisA222

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Re: JTV, Heated-Only Sapphire for Sale! Ceylon, 1.11ct, 7.5x

I have listed this stone at Diamond Bistro, with the pictures, price, and title being correct. The body of the listing is an old listing for an old stone...so the site is not working correctly. I did lower the price to $180 over there, so if anyone wants a really great deal on a stone that is half the price as it was listed on JTV.com just a few weeks ago, contact me through my listing on Diamond Bistro.

ChrisA222

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

Last post here regarding this stone. I'm rather shocked and disappointed that this stone has not sold...no bids either. This is a nice stone, the pics are lousy, but this is a stone that is sold online by JTV for $299. Its heated-only and since its JTV you know it isn't injected with BE or anything crazy like that. It is too light for my tastes, I was really hoping to get a nicer dark Sapphire at some point, but I also want to set my Sunstone and I can't do any of this without selling this Ceylon first. I thought the Ebay listing was pretty good...but I'm not a big gemstone seller so I am not getting any views...

Anyways I am desparate now and I've gone and done a final price reduction. The stone is now HALF price of what it is being sold at JTV. Seriously..the opening bid is $150. Free shipping. The buy it now is only $169.99 now. I'm losing quite a bit on this deal but I need to get it sold.

FOR PS MEMBERS: Im going to include the following with the purchase of this stone: A beautiful Neon Yellow-Green Chrysoberyl, a blueberry-blue Tanzanite, and a nice pair of icy Aquamarine Ovals--9x7s. I cant think of a better deal anywhere for stones...a Ceylon Sapphire at half price, a neon Chrysoberyl (over 1ct!), over 3cts of matching aquas, and a nicely saturated Tanzanite...not a crappy periwinkle one either. Its the best I can do...you must mention PS!

ChrisA222

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

ChrisA222

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

Stone was re listed on db, I would also consider a trade with someone for a darker blue sapphire, or spinel, or a top amethyst, all for trade or partial trade. I'm chrisa222 on diamond
bistroi

ChrisA222

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
SOLD Sapphire for Sale! Ceylon, 1.11ct, 7.5x5.5

Sold

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results