shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Jeff White Antique Cushion Aquamarine 2.77 ct

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

heb1976

Shiny_Rock
I recently had a gorgeous Jeff White Aqua cut and have found I prefer a larger size! Completely eye clean and Jeff can only find a few small inclusions at 10x while I can't find any! This stone has never been set. It is a square antique cushion cut and measures 8.1x8.1. Shipping will be $10 including insurance and signature confirmation. Asking $500.

jeffwhite.jpg

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Jeff White Antique Cushion Aquamarine 2.77 ct

Well it's beautiful! What size are you looking for?

I have a 5.79ct 10.2 x 10.2 mm that I might sell you!

heb1976

Shiny_Rock

Ha, that's what I'm looking for!

Karen Gannon

Rough_Rock

That is beautiful!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

that is a gorgeous stone - love the cut! I find that size to be the perfect mm size preference for my tastes!

Good luck - hope it sells quickly for you and you find the next size up that you are dreaming of... :))

familynurse

Rough_Rock

It is a beautiful gem. What site are you selling it on? Do you have a link to DB or ebay?

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love when this happens! It is so awesome when someone on PS offers exactly what you are looking for...

I have been admiring both of them yours and Bright Ice's for a while now...I hope it works out.

heb1976

Shiny_Rock

Sweet Palms and Enerchi, Thanks for the kind words!

minousbijoux, Agreed! Maybe it will work out but I will completely understand If bright ice chooses not to sell.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium

heb|1327978608|3115305 said:
Sweet Palms and Enerchi, Thanks for the kind words!

minousbijoux, Agreed! Maybe it will work out but I will completely understand If bright ice chooses not to sell.

I hope I did not step on your toes here heb. I really meant the comment for you because you said you wanted a larger stone :blackeye:

heb1976

Shiny_Rock

bright ice, No, not at all! I'm sorry you would think that! I think it is very kind for you to even consider selling it to me. I just want to make sure you don't feel any pressure to sell unless you are sure! :wavey:

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium

familynurse|1327972664|3115227 said:
It is a beautiful gem. What site are you selling it on? Do you have a link to DB or ebay?
familynurse, if you buy this one, you'll own THREE of my dream gems! =)

50shadesofblack

Shiny_Rock

OH.... MY. :-o

I... love... this.
I .... gulp... want this! :love: ;(

familynurse

Rough_Rock

I would love to buy this gem- it is exactly what I have been looking for :love: - but I promised Husband , I would not buy any more gems until I had set at least one.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I sent you a message.

50shadesofblack

Shiny_Rock

I can't afford it. :(

I'm trying to find a way how to explain to my fiance that a $500 loose aquamarine stone is just what a girl needs for Valentine's day. :naughty:

It's difficult with 6000 miles between us. Boobs don't work as well as they normally do. :lol:

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

hi heb!

I responded to your email yesterday afternoon, but didn't hear back so just messaged you again via DB, hopefully you get it! I'm very interested. :)

Thanks!
Mara

heb1976

Shiny_Rock

Hi Mara, check your inbox!

sp

heb1976

Shiny_Rock

Has anyone not received my emails? I have responded to everyone who has messaged me. If you have not heard from me let me know!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thanks I just responded via DB...email seems to be spotty. :)

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I have found db to be so spotty message-wise that I have another email set up for folks to use - you might want to think about that as well.

So far, in the past few weeks, I am still *missing* about 12 messages that folks had sent. Just and fyi

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

No, I never heard from you. It does sound like return emails need to be sent not using DB. This isn't the first time a seller hasn't gotten my message. I think I have just found a sapphire that I was needing, though, so I'll just bow out of this since you clearly had plenty of interest! It is a beautiful stone!

heb1976

Shiny_Rock

diamondseeker, I sent you another email. Hopefully you get this one!

heb1976

Shiny_Rock

minousbijoux, The next time I list something on DB I will definitely use a new email. How very frustrating about your messages!

* The aqua has been sold. I apologize to anyone who did not receive my emails!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ugh!!! I had checked trash and not spam! Your email from tonight was in there! I'll email you back anyway!

To everyone...check your spam folders. I think replies from DB were going to mine!

bdwaldie

Rough_Rock

@heb. This is probably out of place but I just joined this forum because I am looking getting engaged soon and desperately trying to find the perfect ring and couldn't figure out how to message you directly. I saw your old thread for the Leon Halo that you had made back in 2009 and it is the most stunning ring I've found in my long quest for the right ring. I couldn't really tell what the setting looked like from your pictures and was wondering if you had any more pictures of it? Possibly from the side? If there is a better way to message you directly that I am missing please let me know. Thanks for your help and sorry to not be posting this in the right forum.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

bdwaldie|1334630411|3172999 said:
@heb. This is probably out of place but I just joined this forum because I am looking getting engaged soon and desperately trying to find the perfect ring and couldn't figure out how to message you directly. I saw your old thread for the Leon Halo that you had made back in 2009 and it is the most stunning ring I've found in my long quest for the right ring. I couldn't really tell what the setting looked like from your pictures and was wondering if you had any more pictures of it? Possibly from the side? If there is a better way to message you directly that I am missing please let me know. Thanks for your help and sorry to not be posting this in the right forum.

Here is an excellent comparison of the same setting from Leon, Steven Kirsch, and Victor Canera from someone who had settings made by all three.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/comparison-photos-of-my-victor-canera-sk-leon-ring-setting.166496/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/comparison-photos-of-my-victor-canera-sk-leon-ring-setting.166496/[/URL]

ddgdl

Rough_Rock

Did the aqua ever sell?

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yes - look about 4 or 5 posts above yours and she says so. :))

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results