shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD JbEG Bella Halo Semi-Mount

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: JbEG Bella Halo Semi-Mount

That would make a gorgeous setting for a colored stone for someone!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock

I agree. I would love to see a pink stone in there OR sparkleho's yummy transitional cut diamond that's for sale would be awesome in this setting!

I would even give a deal on this setting to whomever buys that tranny, because I think they belong together! haha.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock

I am highly motivated to sell this one. So... make me an offer!

Thanks!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock

Just dropped the price another $50.

And if you message me through DB and let me know you're a member of PS, I will take an extra $100 off this weekend only!

Thanks!!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock

Really motivated to sell this one. Found my dream 3-stone ring.

Just dropped the price and I'm open to offers and layaways.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock

Last day for my rock bottom sale price of $1905!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock

My DH was in a fender bender this morning, my boss decided our xmas bonus was going into our 401ks instead of our paychecks and I've still got half a dozen nieces and nephews to buy gifts for so I really need to sell.

This is $1000 less than what I paid a month ago for it, but we could really use the cash right now.

$1750 for Platinum JbEG Bella Halo:

http://diamondbistro.com/category/217/Asha-Center-Stone/listings/32185/PT-JbEG-Bella-Halo.html

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock

Aw, I'm glad it sold! :appl: Hoping things get better this Season for you! Prayers.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

lorrissey|1355507857|3331325 said:
My DH was in a fender bender this morning, my boss decided our xmas bonus was going into our 401ks instead of our paychecks and I've still got half a dozen nieces and nephews to buy gifts for so I really need to sell.

This is $1000 less than what I paid a month ago for it, but we could really use the cash right now.

$1750 for Platinum JbEG Bella Halo:

http://diamondbistro.com/category/217/Asha-Center-Stone/listings/32185/PT-JbEG-Bella-Halo.html

OH NO!!! I hope things are going to be eazzzzy breeezzzzy to get fixed! I'm sorry this happened Lorrissey!

And - very glad that your semi-mount has sold - :appl:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks, guys! The new owner got a great deal and I hope she's a member and can post lots of pics! :appl:

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am happy (and a little sad) to see this sold. It has been taunting me since you first listed it, but wasn't in the budget (and I didn't have a stone to fit it). I, too, hope the new owner posts lots of pics once it has a new stone in it. :))

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results